Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation (3190 Views)

5 Ways Pre-marital Sex Will Destroy You / Share The Experience Of Your Salvation Here. / Why Compulsary Tithing Is Dangerous To Your Salvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation by highyo: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2013
Some of the drugs we consumed were directly produced from the realm of darkness. Many people never try to seek the face of the lord before taking a step. They only act upon what people said about some particular product or the other. It is truely i tell you, if you have used this drug, you need to pray to God for dileverance. Or else, satan will quote to you ezk 7:19 to you that, you have my property in you, you cannot enter the holy land,
you are free to argue as you love to, but you can not say you were not warned.
Pray to God to pushed the demonic mark out of your body.
Also, seller of these drugs, satan has place a mark on you, and nothing can remove it except the blood of Jesus

moreover, the world health care has introduced a new technology, that look like rice, that you will have to slot it into your hand. It has a special machine that work with it. Whenever you slot it into the back of your hand, you will have an access to fast healing. E.g if someone had an accident, and something got damage in his body, if he has it in his body, the machine will detect all that has gotten damage in the body, the kind of treatment they will give him, even the day he will heal.
Sure, he will be healed but he has lost his salvation because, he has the mark of 666 already.
(Evg Funmilayo)
Re: Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation by justt: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2013
Salvation is not something that could be lost as easy as that! Nobody gets saved without consciously confessing Jesus as lord. In the same vein nobody can loose his salvation without consciously rejecting Jesus. I really believe there may be certain exceptions to this (Luk 12:47&48) but not this point you are raising here.
If one should go with you, I can say there's hardly anything safe to be eaten except what you plant youself. And can you tell what has been done to the seed or whatever that's related to the growth of the plant? It's no longer newss that almost every food in the market has be polluted. I think your recommendation therefore should have been people should always pray on everything, not only food before they use them.
Go to the market and buy whatever is sold there asking nothing for the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof. see 1Cor 10:25
Shalom

1 Like

Re: Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation by Holyede: 4:40am On Dec 07, 2018
[center][/center]m cheesy
justt:
Salvation is not something that could be lost as easy as that! Nobody gets saved without consciously confessing Jesus as lord. In the same vein nobody can loose his salvation without consciously rejecting Jesus. I really believe there may be certain exceptions to this (Luk 12:47&48) but not this point you are raising here.
If one should go with you, I can say there's hardly anything safe to be eaten except what you plant youself. And can you tell what has been done to the seed or whatever that's related to the growth of the plant? It's no longer newss that almost every food in the market has be polluted. I think your recommendation therefore should have been people should always pray on everything, not only food before they use them.
Go to the market and buy whatever is sold there asking nothing for the earth is the Lord's and its fullness thereof. see 1Cor 10:25
Shalom
you are a victim of Lucifer's genius
And the blood of those you cause to err will be required of you.
[center][/center]
Re: Gnld, Tiashi, Forever Living And Other Network Drugs Will Destroy Your Salvation by ikorodureporta: 5:26am On Dec 07, 2018
highyo:
Some of the drugs we consumed were directly produced from the realm of darkness. Many people never try to seek the face of the lord before taking a step. They only act upon what people said about some particular product or the other. It is truely i tell you, if you have used this drug, you need to pray to God for dileverance. Or else, satan will quote to you ezk 7:19 to you that, you have my property in you, you cannot enter the holy land,
you are free to argue as you love to, but you can not say you were not warned.
Pray to God to pushed the demonic mark out of your body.
Also, seller of these drugs, satan has place a mark on you, and nothing can remove it except the blood of Jesus

moreover, the world health care has introduced a new technology, that look like rice, that you will have to slot it into your hand. It has a special machine that work with it. Whenever you slot it into the back of your hand, you will have an access to fast healing. E.g if someone had an accident, and something got damage in his body, if he has it in his body, the machine will detect all that has gotten damage in the body, the kind of treatment they will give him, even the day he will heal.
Sure, he will be healed but he has lost his salvation because, he has the mark of 666 already.
(Evg Funmilayo)
The only reason the sellers will go to hell is because they scam users. As for the users, Bible say even if we eat poison, nothing go do us...

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Christians Came Up With Fact And Explanations About This Issues? / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! / Our Daily Manner(odm) 21-days Fasting Begins Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.