Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

HOLUWA DAMMY Interview With Koga Tv - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / HOLUWA DAMMY Interview With Koga Tv (611 Views)

Interview With Maleek Berry, Wizkid's Producer / 2face Idibia Ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady - Omo No Dulling [O.N.D] / Interview With Nigerian Music Star, Flavour N’abania’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HOLUWA DAMMY Interview With Koga Tv by fuckdmods(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2013
Fast rising hip hop artiste Holuwa Dammy was interviewed on Logs Tv after his excellent performance at the Olamide music concert.

it was a nite of MASSIVE FUN,PAPARAZZI,NETWORKING, LOTS OF PEOPLE GETTING HIGH and so much more, Before Olamide’s performance there was an artiste whose performance really drove the audience WILD. Holuwa Dammy Slim. After his performance KOGA TV couldn’t help but to get the “farabale” crooner in an Interview section.

Hello, We already know your name. Now tell us, what was your growing up like?

Well, It was awesome and fun though with full of challenges.

I see, its like that everywhere. We must comment that your stage name is nice and unique. Thank you.

So, Where were you born and raised? I was born and raised here in Lagos state of Nigeria. Ojo to be precise.

How long have you been singing and what really inspired you into music? Well, the talent has been there right from birth, but the urge grew when I was 8 and I took it up on 2010. My friends in the music industry got me into the game fully.

Can you Mention any of these your friends? Yea. Kay Baba is one of them.

So, Dammy Slim. I hope you won’t mind if I shorten your name? [Laughs] Not at all.

As a new artiste, what is your greatest Challenge? Well. You know people will always underrate but it doesn’t stop me rather it motivates me. Who is your role model? May D inspires me alot. He is my role model.

Your Performance at Olamide One Night Stand was Incredible. I even saw when Baddo himself hugged you. What do you thing of that personally? Well, Thanks for the Compliment. My performance was fantastic. I personally prepared my self very well for the show.

Your Track “FARABALE” is a Dope. What more are we expecting from You? Expect more good songs from me. I will be shooting the video of “Farabale” very soon As soon as my manager concludes with Director SESSAN.

That’s good to hear. What do you have to tell your Fans out there? To all who love me. I say one love and I will never disappoint.

That will be all for now. Thank you so much Dammy Baba for your time with KOGA TV. You are welcome.

That was it. He is a great guy and Naija Woofer can’t help but getting his interview to you.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage / Mode Nine - Dobale / Visit D No.1 Gospel Musics/videos Web. Latext Foreign & Naija Gospels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.