Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Ibadan Billionaire, Alao Arisekola’s Financial Crisis Worsens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibadan Billionaire, Alao Arisekola’s Financial Crisis Worsens (1004 Views)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Lola Alao's Court Wedding Pictures / Lola Alao - If A Married Man Makes You Happy, Please Go For It” – (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Billionaire, Alao Arisekola’s Financial Crisis Worsens by societyreelnews: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Ibadan Billionaire, Alao Arisekola’s Financial Crisis Worsens *Cuts Children Monthly Allowances
Indication from the stables of one time Ibadan billionaire, Alao Arisekola popularly called the ‘Asiki of Ibadan’ (wealth of Ibadan) is that all is not well with his dynasty.
Perching birds authoritatively revealed to Societyreelnews that the Aare Musulumi’s financial crisis is getting worse by the day and as a result of that he has cut his children monthly allowance from a whooping sum of N2,000,000 (Two million naira) to N800,000 (Eight hundred thousand naira).
Aare’s philanthropic acts…
http://www.societyreelnews.com/ibadan-billionaire-alao-arisekolas-financial-crisis-worsens-cuts-children-monthly-allowances/

(1) (Reply)

Your Brain Is Made In Aba : Laura Ikeji's Followers Slam Her On Twitter / Men Were Built To Mate With More Than One Woman - Akon / “I Didn’t Insure My Boobs” – Cossy Orjiakor Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.