Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Song Describes You? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Song Describes You? (866 Views)

What Song(s) do You Never Get Tired Of Listening To? / What Song U Feelin Rite Now? / What Song Is Currently Stuck In Your Head? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song Describes You? by milknhoney(f): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hey Nairalanders!! you know i have been thinking. we have so many things we say "describes" us. From our clothes, scents, hair styles, friends, and our backgrounds. But i also feel that there is that one song that describes us to. For me it is [b]" Back Then" [/b]by Mike Jones. because all through my childhood , preteen, and some of my teen years was made fun of. I had braces, chicken legs, really tall, and just plain awkward. But then during my Junior and Senior that all changed. i finally grew into my body and all the boys who use to make fun of me now want my number. And all the girls who tortured me wanted to be friend. so that is why this particular song sings such a tune to me. What about you??
Re: What Song Describes You? by tRoOE(f): 1:19am On Jul 10, 2008
At this moment the song that best described me now is Golden by Jill Scott , i feel like this is my time to leave my life to the fullest, enjoying life becos we might not know what will happen tomm cool.
Re: What Song Describes You? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 10, 2008
tRoOE:

At this moment the song that best described me now is Golden by Jill Scott , i feel like this is my time to leave my life to the fullest, enjoying life because we might not know what will happen tomm cool.

I dont particularly like such statements. You planning to die soon? shocked
Re: What Song Describes You? by tRoOE(f): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2008
davidylan:

I don't particularly like such statements. You planning to die soon? shocked
[color=#990000]LOL i never meant it that way, am just making a statement based On issues that are going on.
Re: What Song Describes You? by CH3COO(m): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2008
Laughing my fucking ass off.  omo-eko na die
omo-eko make i message you na, i don miss talking to you
Re: What Song Describes You? by tRoOE(f): 2:53am On Jul 10, 2008
Who is this undecided
Re: What Song Describes You? by SeanT21(f): 3:33am On Jul 10, 2008
tRoOE:

Who is this undecided

She is a attention seeker.

Mine Is:

Bossy by Kelis
Goodies by Ciara
I get Money by 50 cent
African Queen by some Dude
Re: What Song Describes You? by tRoOE(f): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2008
Flying without wings
Re: What Song Describes You? by CH3COO(m): 6:20am On Jul 10, 2008
SeanT21:

She is a attention seeker.

Mine Is:

Bossy by Kelis
Goodies by Ciara
I get Money by 50 cent
African Queen by some Dude
Slut, learn to spell before every addressing my posts, I have warned you. I will fart in your eye if you do it again slowpoke.
Re: What Song Describes You? by SeanT21(f): 7:28am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Slut, learn to spell before every addressing my posts, I have warned you. I will fart in your eye if you do it again slowpoke.

U say the most retarded things.
Re: What Song Describes You? by SeanT21(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2008
CH3COO:

Its spell "EVER"
Re: What Song Describes You? by CH3COO(m): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2008
grin grin Shit. You cockhungry Librarian prostitute . . get off my nuts, damn.   So, since I typed to fast and included a 'y' in that word you think you have something golden to write home about? ehn  undecided

At least mine was a typo, not a blunder.

SeanT21:

Its spell "EVER"

The funniest part about your barbaric attempt at correcting me is that you really just disgraced yourself.

LOL.  I am still in shock that you graduated from high school.
Re: What Song Describes You? by iice(f): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
@Topic

Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Song Search / What In God's Name Happen To O.d / Download Unlimited Nigerian Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.