Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist (22573 Views)

Real Madrid Top Forbes List For The Third Straight Year / NIGERIAN DEFENCE ACADEMY NDA 2015 67TH REGULAR COURSE RESULT/SHORTLIST IS OUT / Nairaland's Nigeria Person Of The Year 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2013
Promhize:

And u are a lady, nna odikwa very risky o, eleyi gidigan mehn
whts risky there na,,,, yoruba ppl. Ehhh . Na wa 4 una oo
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:34am On Oct 30, 2013
hmm dem don come,,.una don strt again
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2013
ndidibabe: Do you know how bad your English is?
hahahaha thank u dear 4 tht one
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2013
booqee: no offence..but seriously you're starting to irritate with your garri comments lately. The stuff is sooo last year and stale. Gosh
just read ur profile and ya its sooo true..
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by MEILYN(m): 7:41am On Oct 30, 2013
ndidibabe: Do you know how bad your English is?
do you know how bad ur grammar is. *correct*

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by torgbe(m): 7:42am On Oct 30, 2013
darnley16: ,, help me tell them oh,
this is the more reason I love banku & Tilapia guy on NL..u people bring Ghana into any topic that Got nothing to do with it. You feel good comparing my country's success to yours

Never worry,Nigeria still got success stories to tell
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:47am On Oct 30, 2013
MEILYN: do you know how bad ur grammar is. *correct*
DID you know how bad your grammar WAS (just corrected the corrector) hehehe
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2013
jaryeh: Nigeria is moving forward. God bless Nigeria.

Ori mi wa gbe'mi naa debi ire o

If only all Yorubas and hausas will see what GEJ and his Team are performing.
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2013
torgbe: this is the more reason I love banku & Tilapia guy on NL..u people bring Ghana into any topic that Got nothing to do with it. You feel good comparing my country's success to yours

Never worry,Nigeria still got success stories to tell
bro.. Nigeria is by far more efficient urbanized tht yall , d GDP or Rivers alone supersedes tht of the whole of GH,,, Bro d only flaw we have is tht of corrupt leaders, and a matter of fact is every country has its portion of corrupt leaders who wanna embezzle and all... But the diffrnce is tht our leaders do it openly , unlike ur so called holy pretentious gh tht does theirs in secret....oh and news flash !! No one actually considers u ppl holy.... U are older than us yeah true,,, but we have gone sooo much further than u all, even though. U are smaller in size and should be able to cater for ever one, but there u are still lagging behind nigerians dust...wen Nigeria as a whole talks u all should STFU. Cos in top 10 of Africa Nigeria d third beside SA and Egypt... But where da Fvck are u all at d bck back back, when ur sis is in the 1st three... So now who is d lagger bro,,,, I love GH I reallly do, had a Nice time there but bro, who has beaten u has beaten u, no one can come out now and say Naija is better than SA true, becos we all know yes its more urbanized. Than here, so bro from Gh , who has beaten u has beaten u, and in this case we are d Beaters and u GH bro are the Beaten smiley One love
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by chimzy2u: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2013
torgbe: Ghana is much better cuz the money is evenly distributed among the populace.

we compare standards of living to the average Nigerian..Not some 10 billionaires out of the 170 million people..hope u see the difference.

The dog dat gives the best to its puppies is far better than the lion that starves the cub for personal glory

one love to nigerians but the truth still stands

I will never understand why people compare an economy that does not make the top ten list of the largest economies in the continent, not to mention with a dismal GDP, to the second largest economy in the continent. No matter wat, individual wealth Nigeria has the upper hand, individual brilliance, largest market in africa, nollywood, just stop juxtaposing already. Well Rick Ross talk am.. "Got a couple dollars now u suddenly think u're ricky.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by torgbe(m): 8:23am On Oct 30, 2013
Nigeria's GDP is expected to be better than that of GH's(fact) but I'm talking of the living condition of the average Ghanaian to the average Nigerian.

I didn't even start this,its Ur fellow Nigerian. I just came in to defend my homeland...y'all don't expect a Ghanaian to fold his arms when his Homeland is being ridiculed

we all still 3rd world..let's put our energies towards building a better Africa rather than celebrating
mediocrity

God Bless Ghana,God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Sike(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Why wasn't I named?!
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2013
torgbe: Nigeria's GDP is expected to be better than that of GH's(fact) but I'm talking of the living condition of the average Ghanaian to the average Nigerian.

I didn't even start this,its Ur fellow Nigerian. I just came in to defend my homeland...y'all don't expect a Ghanaian to fold his arms when his Homeland is being ridiculed

we all still 3rd world..let's put our energies towards building a better Africa rather than celebrating
mediocrity

God Bless Ghana,God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa
one love brother
I wan follow u, try follow me bck

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by darnley16(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Sike: Why wasn't I named?!
ohh no u were , check from the first page to this one, I am sure a nairalander. Mentioned u somehow. , somewhere,,,
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Iykemmanuel(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2013
Were are the mother fvcking ghanaians that keep bragging about their country being better than Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by solomon111(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2013
I am personally going to attack the next idiott that mentions ghana in any thread that does not concern them.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by jayte054: 9:22am On Oct 30, 2013
A very inspiring post, nd hopefully will inspire more nigerians 2 aim 4 such awards
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2013
darnley16: one love brother
I wan follow u, try follow me bck
you ghanians should. Take your GAY ero.tic followership elsewhere, dis is NAIRALAND not cediland. 4cking HOMOs
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Bigjagga(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2013
New music: Cblend - Song Idem. Please download
in the link below, listen and comment. Thank you.
http://www.hulkshare.com/ceeblendsongs
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Edoboy1(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2013
imsparkling: Off point! Sometin smells like a cow's dung here......feel like vomiting.........front page tins!!.......watching Chelsea n Arsenal match.........ma teamz wining!!!!!! Am a Qyeen from d east! Wana say everytin datz on ma mind nw! Who has a crush on me here? Lemme knw nw. Waiting
....A crush? Hmmmm, lemme c ur pic.
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by Edoboy1(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2013
#80million:
No matter how expensive your wrist watch is, if it cannot tell us the time ASUU will call off the strike, then it is as useless as the letter 'p' in pSYCHOLOGY!
....you have been repeating this same quote in all the topics. What's wrong my brother? I thing you are tired of sitting at home, this ASUU strike will land many in a psychiatric hospital, many are going mental.
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by kambili999(f): 11:38am On Oct 30, 2013
imsparkling: Off point! Sometin smells like a cow's dung here......feel like vomiting.........front page tins!!.......watching Chelsea n Arsenal match.........ma teamz wining!!!!!! Am a Qyeen from d east! Wana say everytin datz on ma mind nw! Who has a crush on me here? Lemme knw nw. Waiting
aboki shine my shoe
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by ygenius: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2013
Edoboy1: ....you have been repeating this same quote in all the topics. What's wrong my brother? I thing you are tired of sitting at home, this ASUU strike will land many in a psychiatric hospital, many are going mental.
go search dicktionary or gooble sorry google without p maybe life go dey easy
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by honorsam(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Good people,a great nation that is blessed beyond the curse cool cool
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by honorsam(m): 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Edoboy1: ....you have been repeating this same quote in all the topics. What's wrong my brother? I thing you are tired of sitting at home, this ASUU strike will land many in a psychiatric hospital, many are going mental.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by telexfree1: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
The two finalist will be

Aliko and Patrick Motsepe
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by oluchijud(f): 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2013
booqee: come..i've been seeing you going from thread to thread with this same comment! Are you a programmed robot or you're just seeking for likes?? angry
... Who wld blame a guy whose brain is on REPEAT?..
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by dollarlander: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
jaryeh: Nigeria is moving forward. God bless Nigeria.

Ori mi wa gbe'mi naa debi ire o

Omo, o maa mura si ise ni o. (Nna una go work hard).
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by willyray(m): 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
moving up
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by IloveGH: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
Woooooow!!!!!!
The name GHANA is already making headlines here?..... Hmmmm, you guys never fail to disappoint cheesy

Ghana, we dey be keke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

May God continue to bless us so these people will continue to worry grin
Re: Nigerians Top Forbes’ African Person Of The Year Shortlist by MEILYN(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2013
darnley16: DID you know how bad your grammar WAS (just corrected the corrector) hehehe
u just showed how ignorant u are..... How is dis a correction? U just rephrased my sentence with past tense. Dont get ur hopes up mehn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing / How To Survive This Current Situation In Nigeria / Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.