Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is This A Common Nigerian Attitude? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This A Common Nigerian Attitude? (447 Views)

The Typical Nigerian Attitude To Foreign Goods And The Dollar Slide. / My Name Is.....and I Saw A Common Sense In These.. / Four Major Reasons Behind Nigerians Negative Attitude To Insurance Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This A Common Nigerian Attitude? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
Who else have observed this common attitude with Nigeria?

Most times, I find myself looking for someone to refer me to skilled people like electricians, painters, mechanic etc to render me a service. Just yesterday, my cousin who lives in Abuja called me to ask if I know any painter who can help him in painting his new apartment.

At first I was like, "can't you find a painter there in Abuja? That actually got me to think back of how I had to bring my mechanic all the way from Lagos to Portharcourt to fix my broken down vehicle some months back.

Since no painter readily came to my mind as at then, I just typed on google to see if anything would come up. Surprisingly, this was what I got www.artisanng.com Came in very helpful and timely.

(1) (Reply)

Ago Procedue On Spot Transaction ( Buyer/buyer Mandate Only / Need Someone To Make Paypal/moneybookers Payment / Cheapest And Most Reliable Resellers Bulk Sms Provider In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.