Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola (57330 Views)

Pls Help! I Need A Download Link For This Serie(CORAZON INDOMABLE) / My Heart Beats For Lola Theme Song / Peter Psquare Proposes To Lola Omotayo With White Range Rover Evogue (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dstv channel 118 has blessed subscribers with an array of telenovelas but personally speaking my stand out program is my heart beats for lola.. The story follows turbulent lovers maria dolores 'lola' vulcan and andre santa cruz now andre suarez how they fight for a love that seems never to come their way. Post your comments and ask questions about the telenovela i'll be glad to answer you

1 Like

Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by nickishire: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2013
I love Lola Volcan! This is my best soap ever.
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Queenhadassah: 4:59am On Oct 30, 2013
Pls I need a summary of last night's episode. My subscription has expired. Thanks
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Queen hadassah: Pls I need a summary of last night's episode. My subscription has expired. Thanks
well as of last nite, the jury found andre guilty and he was sentenced to life in prison, every1 cried except lola as u knw she can't shed a tear but she was very sad, camelo blamed himself and said he (camelo) was a failure and the only tin kipin him alive was his love 4 sophia, daniel sold his shares to ramon (debras dad) and naw the exportex company is in the hand of ramon and tiberio, andre asked debra 4 a divorce cos she wuld be lyk a widow wit him in prison, vicky nd ramon convincd debra 2 take over andres shares nd run d business, andre beat up some prison inmates cos i tink their boss is gay nd he wantd 2 screw andre sha he was givin him eye n talkin dirty, camelo came 2 visit andre and andre told him dat the old andre was dead, lola went shoping 4 d baby, as u knw tiberio naw folows her evriwhr. Thats all dat happened ystdae, it was a sad day in summary
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Chigozie1984(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2013
I love the soap.

Can someone explain tome why Lola can't cry?
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Queenhadassah: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2013
Mr. Disciple:
well as of last nite, the jury found andre guilty and he was sentenced to life in prison, every1 cried except lola as u knw she can't shed a tear but she was very sad, camelo blamed himself and said he (camelo) was a failure and the only tin kipin him alive was his love 4 sophia, daniel sold his shares to ramon (debras dad) and naw the exportex company is in the hand of ramon and tiberio, andre asked debra 4 a divorce cos she wuld be lyk a widow wit him in prison, vicky nd ramon convincd debra 2 take over andres shares nd run d business, andre beat up some prison inmates cos i tink their boss is gay nd he wantd 2 screw andre sha he was givin him eye n talkin dirty, camelo came 2 visit andre and andre told him dat the old andre was dead, lola went shoping 4 d baby, as u knw tiberio naw folows her evriwhr. Thats all dat happened ystdae, it was a sad day in summary

Thanks 4 d recap
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
Chigozie1984: I love the soap.

cos she loves nd hates with d force of a volcano, but later in d programme she will cry out of happiness and her aunt chabela's ghost will leave her 4eva
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Chigozie1984(f): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Mr. Disciple:
cos she loves nd hates with d force of a volcano, but later in d programme she will cry out of happiness and her aunt chabela's ghost will leave her 4eva

Thanks a bunch
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2013
Chigozie1984:

Thanks a bunch
pleasure is mine
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Meanwhile on behinde closed doors mathias is gonna die on monday, he wil be killed by adolfo's mysterious third brother Iñaki, by the way iñaki is Gonzalo, and he is a serial killer
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by zainharb: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2013
Chigozie1984: I love the soap.

she cnt cry because wen she ws born her mother never allowed her cry because she ws protecting her 4rm Tribelo
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please can someone give me a recap of what went down last week on Behind Closed Doors?, Precious Rose, Aurora and My Heart Beats For Lola? I missed all five episodes.
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
Maryeloyi: Please can someone give me a recap of what went down last week on Behind Closed Doors?, Precious Rose, Aurora and My Heart Beats For Lola? I missed all five episodes.
i didn't rili follow aurora nd precious rose last wik bt in my heart beats 4 lola: lola went 2 d prison 2 tel andre that she was pregnant nd carryin his child bt out of anger he blamed her 4 his condition nd she culdn't tel him, she was sad nd left, she met debra owt syd nd promised her that she wudn't cum 2 see andre again, then andre told debra 2 send sum money 2 rodrigo cos he was helpin him search 4 d security guard that changed his testimony, lola lied 2 rodrigo nd camelo that the child she was carrying belonged 2 apollo bt they didn't believe, camelo told andre and he said that the child was his and that lola didn't slip with apollo. Lola made up her mind to travel 2 panama nd luk 4 soledad and tiberio followed her there, then they fast forwarded the time 2 8months later lola went 2 a bar wit sum pictures of soledad when she was a prostitute and then she saw one of soledad's 4mer colleague who told her that tiberio was her father and that tiberio was dead but it was a lie. Lola was driving bak 2 her hotel rum, meanwhile she came wit etelvina, as i was saying, she was driving her water broke nd she was in labour, so tiberio helped her cos he was folowing her then he tuk her 2 d hospital nd paid d bills, lola gave birth to a girl nd named her isabella/chabelita after her aunt chabella, andre stuck with the 1st theory that camelo made abt two murderers nd camelo filed 4 an appeal it ended when rodrigo found the security guard in texas. As 4 behinde closed doors emilio became blind cos of the accident, mathias proposed 2 rebecca bt she walked out on him d 1st tym, hilda killed rosa by mistake, corolla met igor mora and found out the name of the third son inaki just then adolfo walked in, he nd corolla left the rum nd se.x, after the se.x corolla askd adolfo 4 $15000 2 pay a debt, adolfo gave her nd killed d guy she paid nd tuk bak his money, mathias proposed 2 rebecca again, this time she said 'YES', rebecca asked ignasia 2 make a potrait of mathias so she culd give him as a wedding gift, pilar had se.x with javier an gonzalo saw them, then pilar later came to beg gonzalo bt he didn't open the dooq, the next day she came to his office and he told her to get out of his office, then they fast forwarded to 2weeks later when mathias nd rebecca were abt 2 get married, renato gave mathias the wedding ring and he left the house it ended where sum1 pointed a gun on mathias' head
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by LASUITES(m): 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2013
this my heart beat 4 LOLA is always full of suspense....if u love today's episode...hit the like button
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Preciousrose(f): 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Pls give me summary of last week episode on my heart beats 4 lola nd precious rose
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by MrDisciple(m): 8:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Precious rose: Pls give me summary of last week episode on my heart beats 4 lola nd precious rose
Well andre and lola got back together thanks to adela nd camelo, raon was arrested by d police bt he didn't compromise, debra was spyin on andre and lola, diana showed up and it seems she's in love with andre bt lola wunt give her space, felix changed his look cos he was wnted by d police, ramon called angel 2 be his lawyer bt angel refused sayin dat he doesn't do criminal law, then I travelled dats as far as I knw
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by mimicue(f): 7:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
My heart beats for Lola volcan kiss
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by mimicue(f): 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
kiss

1 Like

Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by pinkyhalle: 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]is andre going to marry diana and wats going to happen to deborah pls I need answer and about angel
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by bettymygirl(f): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2014
pinkyhalle: [color=#770077][/color]is andre going to marry diana and wats going to happen to deborah pls I need answer and about angel

Is Andres really going to drag his love, Lola to court over Chabelita? It hurts to see them fight cry
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by Abbey2sam(m): 12:14pm On Jan 10, 2014
@op please I don't mean to ask for too much, but Can you update us daily with date, cuz i love the recap you did up there

Tenks
Re: Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola by jbblues24(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2019
Overly revolutionary job :-) embarassed

(1) (Reply)

2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / BBNaija: Miracle Grabbed Nina’s Boobs (Video, Photos) / BBNaija: Diane In Massive Cleavage-Baring Top As Biggie Makes Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.