Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event (10616 Views)

Checkout This Hilarious Invitation To A Birthday Party In Ibadan / Wish Me A Birthday Message Please / How To Get Free Professional Mc To Anchor Your Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event by djojo(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2013
Hello everyone, My dad senior brother is marking his 70th birthday and he inform me that i will be the MC of the event, but the issue is that i av never anchor anyone before,
Anyone in the house with the idea or order of event cos i don't want to embarrass myself on the said date
Re: Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event by roladex(f): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ok
Re: Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event by roladex(f): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ftc yipeeeee
Re: Please Help On How To Anchor A Birthday Event by roladex(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Arrival of guest
Arrival of celebrant
Opening prayer
Purpose of gathering
Invitation to d high table
Introduction of chaiman of the occassion
Introduction of celebrants family
Speech by friends
1st dance
Chaimans opening speech
Testimonial
2nd dance
Menu menu
Pop champange
Cutting of cake
Presentation of gift
Dance
Vote of thanks
Music till fade

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Rain Storm That Happened In Lagos Yesterday / Pictures From Channel O House Party / Celebrating Nigeria In Different Languages!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.