Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,301 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Ranting Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Ranting Thread (1337 Views)

Where Is That Nl Pastor Ranting About The World Coming To An End On May 21? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ranting Thread by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2013
Am not in a good mood today... First of all, Nairaland is Bleeping boring to me today, and am still try 2 get d bleeping update on the useless meeting between ASUU and FG. Plus my work is fricking boring, I want to go back to school. And then this small bizness i just started in PH city, my partner dey do like say him get too much sense. He wants to cheat me. All dis igbo boiz sef, nd i tot he was a nice guy. This is a thread for u to drop wats on ur mind, absolutely anytyn under the sun dts getting on ur nerves.lets rant away.

1 Like

Re: The Ranting Thread by wasak(m): 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2013
my dad complains I press phone too much.
ASUU strike has turned me to a professional wankerr.
my MB expires today and I'm dead broke.
I was sacked from my part-time teaching job for unknown reasons.
power supply is worst.
people are fighting personalities in d politics section. instead of them to fight corruption.
it's been Long I saw sexkills. with. d discombobulation thing.
popowa is tripping for 190.
it's almost a month since I last became first to comment.
I'm broke.I'm. broke. I'm broke and pops won't settle me since there is strike.
I hate ASUU. I HATE AASSUUU
...OK.

1 Like

Re: The Ranting Thread by 190: 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
its been 240days since NL last produced a valuable punny for me angry

1 Like

Re: The Ranting Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
I f.v.king hate ASUU (i have to say it again), NEPA nd MTN. The network is crazy. I cnt even visit twitter.
Re: The Ranting Thread by Silverman42(m): 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
Thanx 2 d a**wipes called ASUU, i am officially a houseboy at home. No one wants 2 hire some1 with a work duration uncertainity. Stupid idiots called Airtel sapped d last 100huns on me with their unwanted news alert. Worst case senario, girl i luv forgot me becos she thinks calling from asaba to lagos everyday is rice and stew.
Re: The Ranting Thread by kazyhm(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2013
I wan buy b3
Re: The Ranting Thread by Idrismusty97(m): 8:45am On Nov 17, 2013
*Run out of thread immediately*
Beware!! future mad people are here.
Re: The Ranting Thread by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
Good topic! angry

Married women should leave me alone, I'm no longer interested. angry
Re: The Ranting Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm tired of dis ASUU strike, nd to compound it all i have no money nor cùnts embarassed
Re: The Ranting Thread by olupentane(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ranting 101
Table of content
1 introduction
2 ASUU
3. Phcn
4. Mtn

Introduction
This course will give you an insight to all things that have been bothered with for the past 4 month. and at the end of this course you should be able to.
1. determine the average damage caused by ASUU
2. find the average number if things Phcn has stopped me from doing.
3. determine the mode time I spend on Nl.
4. estimate the amount of mtn mb ( both free and paid) I av exhausted since july.

ASUU
The strike started like a joke coz we just resume for second semester, and lecture started like 3 weeks ago, so month people is of the opinion that it won't last more than a few days, which make me decided to stay back in school, but unfortunately I spent a week with no show, since it's the beginning of a new month I still have some cash from my end of the month alawee though I av bought some foodstuffs ( I pray they don't rot before ASUU call off the strike) so the one week na to make things cool down for house so they won't really bother about the recent money I collected, but ramadan is fast approaching and fasting in school with the strike is not gonna be a good Idea so boy gats leave school oooo. na so I leave school with the hope of going back in a few days, but here I am after for month ooooo.

phcn
This people are the people holding the country nigeria, coz a lot of things would have been explored during this yeye strike, I thought the strike won't last long so I decided to start reading my course materials most of which are pdf files, after reading for days on laptop with every 2hrs per charge backup I became fed up. coz the laptop would be long dead before they bring light again and so is my phone too, which make me to turn the laptop to power bank to always supply my phone when the battery is going down, and for this side generator na one night stand.

MTN
This folks are the modern thieves of Nigeria, them no even sabine say person be student, I used my last kobo to subscribe for the weekly bis on my unrooted droid but got the shocker of life that the default blackberry.net is no longer working, but before I could root the phone and install droid vpn the subscription don expire, but God do am again I subscribe for the monthly package only for mtn to present the oct 1st gift by stopping the icmp from connecting and sending me back to square 1, with the never say die attitude I decided to try the default settings with no airtime and gbam it started working, with the saying nothing last forever, it only lasted 3days but with tubemate I was able to download films and tutorial videos of 1.8+ gb. and now everywhere just dry and I am left with my opting in and out of the daily 5mb data.

please ASUU should call of the strike, we already have enough problem in this country than that. from secondary school I learnt people. is the ability to do work ( science student ) and now phcn no dey supply us the power.

I yaff tire for this country oooo.

1 Like

Re: The Ranting Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
Shey deres a psychia thread here on Nl?? undecided
Re: The Ranting Thread by honeydion(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
This is ASUU strike don turn me to something else o. I come look like person whey no shabi wetin he dey do. I have work for one month, attend computer training for one month and every just dey piss me off now because am so jobless. I don watch as many tv series as possible. Just roaming d street anyhow. I want learn work, d guy talk say make I go find 50k. Na so I run fast fast. Home don tire me o. ASUU, i will soon be cursing you o. I now spent most of my days on d internet. Believe me; am just bored. #Sob

(1) (Reply)

Watch Naija Big Babes Buying Bend Down And Select Clothes / Photo:14 AG Members And Their Pastor Lost Their Lives In A Ghasly Motor Accident / Nigerian Comedian Chief Obi Lands $1 Million Ambassadorial Deal With Vomoz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.