Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! (1064 Views)

Warri Youths Protests Because 80% Hausa People Got Employed In PTI / Get Employed In 2014: 3 X 3 Tips / Elf/total Is Recruiting Now! [from Today's Papers] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! by akaymo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2013
REVEALED! HOW YOU CAN BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED IN 30 DAYS
OR LESS FROM TODAY – GUARANTEED!

Hello Dear Friends,

Are you sick and tired of looking for a job without success?
Would you like to discover the secrets behind how you can
be gainfully employed in 30 days or less from today?

If you answered yes, then kindly send an email that reads:
“I’m interested” to gainfullyemployed2013@gmail.com now!
Let the subject be: “I want to be gainfully employed.” And I
will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Re: How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! by ikenna58(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
akaymo: REVEALED! HOW YOU CAN BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED IN 30 DAYS
OR LESS FROM TODAY – GUARANTEED!

Hello Dear Friends,

Are you sick and tired of looking for a job without success?
Would you like to discover the secrets behind how you can
be gainfully employed in 30 days or less from today?

If you answered yes, then kindly send an email that reads:
“I’m interested” to gainfullyemployed2013@gmail.com now!
Let the subject be: “I want to be gainfully employed.” And I
will get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers!

Nothing should stop you from posting your secrets here; unless you are planning to Scam or exploit people!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! by kolubo(m): 11:57pm On Oct 29, 2013
ikenna58:

Nothing should stop you from posting your secrets here; unless you are planning to Scam or exploit people!
Dnt mind him bro it`s when they wnt to scam dat they ask you to contact them via mail.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! by zelexotunla(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2013
Eh eh eh(laff) iwo na tun fe jeun (u too wan chop)? 9ja people I hail thee. U better go carry hoe and cuttlas and go ask ur great grand father if dem WILL u land,make una start small small from there o.
Re: How You Can Be Gainfully Employed In 30 Days Or Less From Today! by akaymo(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
kolubo: Dnt mind him bro it`s when they wnt to scam dat they ask you to contact them via mail.
Guy, abeg take am easy. Don't be so quick to condemn others. It's not everybody that's out to swindle or scam people. This exercise is only meant to guage people's interest in the subject in question. Let's learn to give one another a chance, rather than condemning or discouraging one another.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In An Oil & Gas Sector / Certification Edge Calling / Jobs Vacancies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.