Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! (1185 Views)

Dbanj's Reply To Fan Who Asked What's Happening With His Talent / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Basketmouth's Reply To Man Who Needs Visa To Attend His UK Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! by Ogarnairaland: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
A statment by jim iyke with connection to nancy's pregnancy!

Quote;
"She can go to hell with her unborn bastard for all i care, she's angry cos I dumped her ass, not ma fault, she's far below ma class, didn't even know she's an undergraduate, just one of lagos bitches who crave to have what it feels like to sip from the badboy"

Source; inside celebrities.
Re: Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! by kreamidiva(f): 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2013
?...
Re: Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! by slimmygold1(f): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
hCrying chai i dun miss ma period dis mnth,God i dnt knw who did dis to me
Re: Jim Iykey's Reply To Pregnancy Scandal! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
when stupi.d bloggers are bored..

WINNER TAKES EARTH..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Branama Queen, Kefee To Be Laid To Rest On Friday 11th July 2014 In Sapele. / Celebrities At The 2014 World Cup Final, Riri Celebrates By Showing Off Her B**b / Tania Who? Wizkid Dumps Girlfriend To Party With Mystery Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.