Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

A Warning To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Warning To God. (1031 Views)

Photo: See The Warning To Ladies Displayed At Entrance Of CLAM Church / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome's Inspirational Blog, Does It Hold A Warning? / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Warning To God. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2013
Stop disturbing me. I am happy with Satan and don't want anything to do with you. Stop sending those spirits to torment me. I might retaliate on your own people. This is my final warning to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Warning To God. by Merkki(f): 1:29am On Oct 30, 2013
Dude is cray cray! Talking to who huh? You wanna talk to God, you know where to find Him. Don't be a coward, hiding under the umbrella of Nairaland. Glad to know Spirits are now tormenting you. Why not turn to satan for help? Has he forsaken you in your time of need? Uuuooohh, my Jesus wouldn't do that.

3 Likes

Re: A Warning To God. by buoye1(m): 2:31am On Oct 30, 2013
You are as useless as Your master DEVIL........And who told u God is a Nairalander? Go to where he lives and tel him that!
Re: A Warning To God. by Ajibam: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2013
has Satan forgotten you? shocked

he should send his archdemons ASAP cheesy

good morning grin
Re: A Warning To God. by stanuplane(m): 3:29am On Oct 30, 2013
This guy is apparently crazy. Bros, re you ok??
Re: A Warning To God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2013
Merkki: Dude is cray cray! Talking to who huh? You wanna talk to God, you know where to find Him. Don't be a coward, hiding under the umbrella of Nairaland. Glad to know Spirits are now tormenting you. Why not turn to satan for help? Has he forsaken you in your time of need? Uuuooohh, my Jesus wouldn't do that.

slaves....you living in the world rule by satan. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2013
buoye1: You are as useless as Your master DEVIL........And who told u God is a Nairalander? Go to where he lives and tel him that!

lol.....satan is not devil. How can some people so foolish?

Even Jesus attest to the fact that Jehovah is the father of all evil...lol

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2013
stanuplane: This guy is apparently crazy. Bros, re you ok??

Matt 5:22.....welcome to hell fire bro. The ministry works fine as we winning more soul

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2013
strange thread..

@Alfa: try sending an sms to God. I hear dem don install bbm for heaven. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Warning To God. by RationalDude(m): 10:52am On Oct 30, 2013
@alfa,
- what do these spirits look like?
- HOW exactly are they tormenting you?
- why do you think you are being tormented?
and........
God does not visit nairaland, take your threats somewhere else (maybe the astral plane or something like that)
Re: A Warning To God. by RationalDude(m): 10:54am On Oct 30, 2013
aManFromMars: strange thread..

Give me the pin ASAP
Re: A Warning To God. by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 09, 2013
Merkki: Dude is cray cray! Talking to who huh? You wanna talk to God, you know where to find Him. Don't be a coward, hiding under the umbrella of Nairaland. Glad to know Spirits are now tormenting you. Why not turn to satan for help? Has he forsaken you in your time of need? Uuuooohh, my Jesus wouldn't do that.
Thank u
Re: A Warning To God. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Satan is God's stooge.. smiley
Re: A Warning To God. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2013
RationalDude: @alfa,
- what do these spirits look like?
- HOW exactly are they tormenting you?
- why do you think you are being tormented?
and........
God does not visit nairaland, take your threats somewhere else (maybe the astral plane or something like that)

1 - they are spirits so you can't see them
2 - when I sleep, they wake me up. sometimes they murmur in my ear saying "Alfa! wake up". Sometimes they just send cold winter chills in my room even though the heater is on. Sometimes it is the reverse. The other day, my ac was full on but I was sweating profusely. I got a technician to look at my ac but he said everything was fine. My car stops sometimes in the middle of the road without any reason. 2 year old car! Fully serviced!. But the latest one was my phone ringing and when I pick it up, I hear a deep voice saying "Alfa, Stop".
3 - I have consulted and been told that these are the works of evil spirits sent by yahweh to force me to stop showing people the goodness of Satan. Anyway, it's not working.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by esauy: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

2 - when I sleep, they wake me up. sometimes they murmur in my ear saying "Alfa! wake up". Sometimes they just send cold winter chills in my room even though the heater is on. Sometimes it is the reverse. The other day, my ac was full on but I was sweating profusely. I got a technician to look at my ac but he said everything was fine. My car stops sometimes in the middle of the road without any reason. 2 year old car! Fully serviced!. But the latest one was my phone ringing and when I pick it up, I hear a deep voice saying "Alfa, Stop".
3 - I have consulted and been told that these are the works of evil spirits sent by yahweh to force to stop showing people the goodness of Satan. Anyway, it's not working.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by MEILYN(m): 1:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
aManFromMars: strange thread..

grin grin
Re: A Warning To God. by chimex38: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
What 're my reading nowadays ....Seriously?? PASTOR COMMITS SUICIDE 4 SILLY REASON
IS GOD RELEVANT IN OUR DAY?(shld dis b a question......yet it made front page!)
now

SOME1 IS WARNING GOD!!
End time tins.....this time 4 real
Re: A Warning To God. by Lordlexyy: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

slave.... you living a life rule by satan.
Re: A Warning To God. by Lordlexyy: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

3 - I have consulted and been told that these are the works of evil spirits sent by yahweh to force me to stop showing people the goodness of Satan. Anyway, it's not working.
All i can say is that God loves you Alpha. There's a limit to which God will push someone, if He persist for sometime and you refuse His advances, He will stop and you will have yourself to blame. Pls stop this sturbbornness and pride. You are definitely fighting a lost battle. I experience almost something similar to what you posted though as a baby Christian Christian(someone consistently tapping me to pray), but i never renegade and today, i am a better Christian. God bless Alpha, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: A Warning To God. by Lordlexyy: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

All i can say is that God loves you Alpha. There's a limit that God will push someone, if He persist for sometime and you refuse His advancement, He will stop and you will have yourself to blame. Pls stop this sturbbornness and pride. You are definitely fighting a lost battle. I experience almost something similar to what you posted though as a baby Christian Christian(someone consistently tapping me to pray, sometimes a still but audible voice urging me to wake up and pray), but i never renegade and today, i am a better Christian. God bless Alpha, in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: A Warning To God. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2013
Lordlexyy: All i can say is that God loves you Alpha. There's a limit to which God will push someone, if He persist for sometime and you refuse His advances, He will stop and you will have yourself to blame. Pls stop this sturbbornness and pride. You are definitely fighting a lost battle. I experience almost something similar to what you posted though as a baby Christian Christian(someone consistently tapping me to pray), but i never renegade and today, i am a better Christian. God bless Alpha, in Jesus name. Amen.

Whatever. he should just mind his own business. he's been warned.

1 Like

Re: A Warning To God. by freeradical(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Are Traditional Religions The Most Discriminated Religions? / i / The Jw.org Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.