Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Please Helpppppp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Helpppppp (680 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Helpppppp by ehvez(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2013
My name is hakeem,I was born on the first day of november 1995
My education was fast I wrote my SSCE in 2011,I also got admitted into the Crescent University the same year I took my SSCE I was proud of myself very proud.
But I never used a semester in the University I had some academic blunders
It was then I was diagnosed with DEMENTIA. So I had to leave because I wasn't doing well academically, it was painfull but I had no choice.
I got into computer engineering to acquire a skill in computer repairs and I was good in it, but after i acquired this skill i noticed my dementia started kicking in I forget simple things.
So I also realized that wasn't my way.
February 2012 was the beginning of me
My passion for business was ignited.
I bought dogs about 3 different breeds.
Four months later two of my dogs produced puppies I made about 850k from the sales of the puppies.I reinvested 50% of what I made by the end of 2012 i made close to 3million naira.I was carried away by the money I was spending lavishly.( I forgot to mention my mums late and am staying with my dad and his wife so it was just me and my elder sis ).my dad used to complain about my lavish spending but he never knew how much I was making .
I later called myself to order i took JAMB this year but I failed my score was 177.
I decided to focus more on my business,Ideas were coming into my head.I noticed business might be it for me I stopped spending lavishly I was controlling myself. I thought of investing more in agriculture,real estate and transportation but I plan on starting that next year.
The main reason am writting it to seek advice from nairalanders am going to be 18 on the first of november i love business i need advice on how to go about my life now I still plan on taking jamb next but I know even if I gain admission I won't do well except I pay my way through should I just face my business or I should try getting a degree I know I don't deserve
PLEASE HELP
Re: Please Helpppppp by Chlbenze: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2013
Geting a degree is important bro, though you may not use it for anything, but it is important if not compulsory as long as you can afford it, i will advice u further ur education, just look for a simple course or a course related to agriculture or computer, graduate with a certificate (it may not be 1st class) and do what ever you want to do with your life. Ok just make sure u finish ur skul. Am in thesame....
Re: Please Helpppppp by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Get a University education fast, visit: www.cabworldwide.org
Re: Please Helpppppp by kolokolobi(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2013
If I read you well you said you were diagnoseed with dementia. So trying to get by the formal educational system might be a challenge. So its obvious you are a business guru already if you could breed and sell...at least dogs. Train to be the best in the segment you have discovered. Train and develop yourself in business ethics..develop your network...build yourself. You may not need a formal degree to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Please Helpppppp by stagger: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2013
My brother, stick to the business thing.

Trying to study in the university when you have been diagnosed with dementia is going to be very challenging for you, since you say you forget things. In today's world, education is not a ticket to anything. You see how our students have been at home for 4 months. What kind of education do you get with such fragmented learning? NOTHING!

Stick to what you are good at. When you have made the money, you can then seek help. You know you are alone in this world. Your mum is late, and from what I know of polygamous homes, you are not going to get help from your dad (I mean the kind of help and support your condition needs) as long as he is married to another woman. Women are a jealous breed; you cannot even begin to imagine!

1 Like

Re: Please Helpppppp by justlanreaji: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Please Helpppppp by leverage12(m): 11:29am On Oct 31, 2013
kolokolobi: If I read you well you said you were diagnoseed with dementia. So trying to get by the formal educational system might be a challenge. So its obvious you are a business guru already if you could breed and sell...at least dogs. Train to be the best in the segment you have discovered. Train and develop yourself in business ethics..develop your network...build yourself. You may not need a formal degree to succeed.
You have spoken my Mind.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity For Undergraduates, Youth Corpers In Jos And Makurdi / Frozen Chicken Processing / Can I Travel To South Africa Without Visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.