Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,776 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

"My Ex Cheated On Me With My Cousin & Married Her" Mina Horsfall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Ex Cheated On Me With My Cousin & Married Her" Mina Horsfall (1370 Views)

Nollywood Actress Mina Horsfall Stuns In New Photos As She Turns 30 / Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / I Have Never Cheated On My Husband.actress Omotola Jalade Ekeinde ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Ex Cheated On Me With My Cousin & Married Her" Mina Horsfall by amakaikeng(f): 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
Actress Mina Horsfall recently granted Encomium Magazine an interview, and she talked about how her cousin betrayed her by dating her boyfriend behind her. The cousin and ex eventually got married last year after she fell pregnant for Mina's ex.

Well, this story is not entirely new to me tho, I was privy to it when it happened last year. She was so confused after she learnt of their wedding from other family members To say the truth, AIB did a true life story on Mina's betrayal by her cousin and ex and how it happened HERE but at the time, she didn't want her name published. But now she's decided to come out open so maybe she can finally heal. In her own words, "I find it difficult to trust men again."

Meanwhile, below is what she told Encomium:
"My first cousin and my ex betrayed me. The whole story is complicated. She dated my boyfriend and married him. I had no idea what was going on until they were about to get married because she was pregnant for him. I did not introduce him to her. She knew him. He was my Uncle's best man and we were in the bridal train. He met us together and went after me. We had a relationship for some years, two years at a stretch, then it became off and on and all those times she knew. She was even engaged to someone else at the time. Unknown to me she 'worked' her NYSC down to Lagos to have my boyfriend. She was living with him and it didn't make any sense to me. Until later on, I found out they were getting married. What pained me most and the worst part of it was when I got to hear about it and confronted him, he said he can never do anything with my sister.and there you are getting her pregnant and marrying her. It got all messed up. This happened in September 2012. I haven't forgiven them. I don't think I ever will"

Continue to read how it all happened http://amakaikenga..com/2013/10/my-ex-cheated-on-me-with-my-cousin-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Actresses Prefer Married Men ? ... Click Here To Know Why...? / Banky W Flaunts New Girlfriend / John Legend Live In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.