Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) (674 Views)

How Do I Drive Targeted Traffic To My Wesite. / Supreme Court Of Nigeria Website Hacked!!! / I Need A Good Wesite Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) by hilaryiwens05: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
some joomla website has been attacked by hackers recently. dey hacked and left a note saying "WEBSITE HAS BEEN HACKED, PLEASE PATCH YOUR WEBSITE".
The annoying thing is that theyput an annoying picture there. please how do i patch or resolve this hacked website.
Re: How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) by hilaryiwens05: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
somebody should PLEASE HELP
Re: How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) by ZinoFego: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
Do you still have access to the Administrator side?

What version of Joomla?

Tentatively, check Joomla index and also the templates index if the files are still intact.

Also check the error log.

What's the URL?
Re: How To Patch Joomla Wesite(website Hacked) by hilaryiwens05: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
D actual problem is d admin back end dat is
D affected area not d front end...I can log in to
d admin back end but if I click on icons
on d back end...d hackers picture and
message will be displayed. Its joomla
2.5, I hav checked every index but I can't
find anytin
ZinoFego: Do you still have access to the Administrator side?

What version of Joomla?

Tentatively, check Joomla index and also the templates index if the files are still intact.

Also check the error log.

What's the URL?

(1) (Reply)

Get Former Naijaloaded Script / Professional Web Designer For An Ecommerce Website Urgently Needed / I Need A Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.