Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? (2182 Views)

Really Beautiful Blue Shade - Cobalt Blue / 8 Different Styles Of The Blue Tuxedo For The Groom / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out In Blue And Orange Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by uzoo: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2013
Cobalt blue, Electric blue, , Royal blue , call it whatever you like ,but Its almost never going to go anywhere.

It might seem a bit difficult to combine with other colours ,but when its done right , It often makes the wearer stand out.

Below are a few pictures of celebrities rocking the cobalt blue ensemble. smiley

Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by uzoo: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2013

Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Rejoyla(f): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
This happens to be my favorite color...golden sequins and cobalt blue is a really cool match.For a tone down look,it looks classy with black.For a daring look,tangerine is ideal.U can't go wrong with animal print.
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Love ! I'm totally rocking the first outfit (I forgot her name) and Blake Lively's outfit. The colour is really nice.
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by uzoo: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
That's Sofia Vergara, yea i love her look
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by uzoo: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2013
smiley
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Alexisau: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Not bad at all. Looovvveee IIITTTTTT cheesy
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
My favourite Colour! Love It! U can combine with white, black, peach, fascia Etal. Always easy on the eyes smiley
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
I'd pair a cotton tee shirt with faded jean shorts and blue sneakers..got the inspiration from uzo's blog..wonder why she didn't post that particular picture herecry
Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by uzoo: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2013
@thatgurlvixen

Here it is ... smiley thanks for visiting the Blog... smiley

Re: COBALT BLUE - How Would You Style It? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2013
Awww..tnx kiss that sneakers tho..#wipes drool.. don't let me start on the other shoescry

(1) (Reply)

Face Print Material / Makeup Training /classic Makeup (USA) Distributor/ Bead Training In Abuja / ETIBO TOPS @ Www.marshalsiconicdesigns.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.