Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,245 members, 7,822,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms (3137 Views)

Jabi Lake Mall, Abuja Nearing Completion (pics) / Kitchen cabinets installation, inception to completion / Self Contained Rooms Available For RENT In Wuse Zone 2 Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by MrBlock: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2013
Good day my very distinguished Nairalanders,

It would be a great honour to have the comments of our great property experts on this topic.

I would like to know how much it would cost to construct a one-story student hostel appartment containing 20 self-contained rooms (10 down, 10 up) in a place like Abeokuta, Ogun State (or any other similar location).

Please a breakdown of the cost into the various stages of development would be appreciated such as foundation, block laying to decking, decking, block laying to roof, roofing, etc.

Anticipating your response. Thanks in advance
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by perezi: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
I'm a civil engineer, I'll need d area of d house, I.e d dimensions so dat I can do my calculations.
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by MrBlock: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks Perezi for your response.

I dont have a clear statement of the building dimensions. Please feel free to use a hypothetical example.
The land size is 120 x 60 so the building should be such that would fit into this measurement while allowing little space in the compound.

Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Send your architectural drawings to us
email: samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by Juell(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2013
Get an architect to do a preliminary sketch for u 1st.
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by ifebosco: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Juell: Get an architect to do a preliminary sketch for u 1st.
you will never get real figures in nigeria.im talking fron experience
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by MrBlock: 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Friends, all I'm requesting here is a rough estimate to help prepare me for what I'm about to get myself into.

I have acquired the land in a location nearly opposite a Federal University and all neccessary docunents are in place. However, I dont have (yet) an architectural drawing for the proposed building.

Please kindly use a hypothetical example.

Thanks.
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by tundelomo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Mr Block: Good day my very distinguished Nairalanders,

It would be a great honour to have the comments of our great property experts on this topic.

I would like to know how much it would cost to construct a one-story student hostel appartment containing 20 self-contained rooms (10 down, 10 up) in a place like Abeokuta, Ogun State (or any other similar location).

Please a breakdown of the cost into the various stages of development would be appreciated such as foundation, block laying to decking, decking, block laying to roof, roofing, etc.

Anticipating your response. Thanks in advance
sir God bless u for this question. I also need to know bt why nt go for bungalow instead of storey building wc I tink may be cheaper. Dt's jst ma opinion o, hope d experts will come in to jst give d rough estimate. Like no of blocks, cements,sand and all dt hypotheticaly.
Re: Cost To Completion Of A One Storey Hostel Containing 20 Self Contained Rooms by Juell(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
I doubt if any1 wld do dat for free, cos no be beans O!

(1) (Reply)

500million Naira/$3mill House In FCT And $600 Thousand House In Texas - Compare / ANOTHER NAIRALANDER KITCHEN CABINET (project three) / Ocean Pearl Estate: Title : Gazette (08115359141)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.