Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,213 members, 7,846,025 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Uk Student Visa Applications,can Someone Help Pls! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa Applications,can Someone Help Pls! (811 Views)

More Reasons Why Visa Applications Are Refused / US Embassy Receives 220,000 Visa Applications / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Applications,can Someone Help Pls! by RolandPet(m): 2:07am On Jul 10, 2008
I went for student visa last year september but it wasnt successfull,so i will be going again by next week with these documents:

1. i have a degree in petroleum engineering and will be going for MSc in Energy studies,with specialization in international oil and gas management.

2 My admission is unconditional and i have not made any payment,although the school aks me to pay on arrival or if i choose to pay before arrival that i can also do so.The only payment i made is 300 pounds sterling they aks me to pay for booking of accomodation.

3 Im using a cousine statement of account,he has a share portfolio with cscs worth 13 million naira and the statement of the account that stood at 7 to 8 million naira now.

4 He has giving me certficate of occupancy of his house,letter from his stoke broker and the cscs account report from BGL security. Also a letter from his bank stating that he is the sole signatory to the account,although the account is in a company name not in his personal name.

5 I also have the company resolution letter and memorandum of article of understanding on my behalf,stating that i will be finance with the company fund.

6 There is no tax clearance certificate,only last year own has been paid,so will not be going with that

I WILL LIKE TO BE ADVICE ON THIS??,WILL THESE DOCUMENTS BOAST MY CHANCE OF OBTAINING VISA?

ALSO WILL BHC (ECO) THAT WILL EXAMINE MY DOCUMENTS MAKE REFERENCE TO MY PREVIOUS APPLICATION LAST YEAR?

i was refuse visa last year as a result of the course i choose MSc computer sc.(conversional course),insufficient fund on my sponsor account,that i claimed im working,but i fail to show my statement of account although i put refernce letter from my employee,that i did not show enough evidence to convince them that my sponsor is my blood brother as i calimed because(my brother is bearing iloh while im bearing ilonu and this are our family names,just that iloh is short form of ilonu).

But now,i will not be stating that im working bacause i did that last year when i was still doing my nysc,now that i have my nysc certificate on feb. 2008,i will add it as evidence of what i have been doing after my graduation in 2006.

PLEASE FELLOW NAIRALANDERS! KINDLY ADVICE ME BEFORE I MAKE ANOTHER MISTAKE
Re: Uk Student Visa Applications,can Someone Help Pls! by ayomifull(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Lottery Info / Urgent: Germany Airfare. / What's Wrong With Our People!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.