Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Use Your Smart Phone All Day Without Thinking Of Phcn - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use Your Smart Phone All Day Without Thinking Of Phcn (594 Views)

Will You Rock This Smart Phone? / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. / Pay For Your Phcn Bill Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Smart Phone All Day Without Thinking Of Phcn by Sylvaxxl(m): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2013
many are called few are chosen when it comes to battery and phones,in the case of smart phones dey're not.let's cut the jingle short. I no to some its no news, this happened as a mistake one day. I was watching film with my roommate n charging my phone when the battery went down so he decided to hibernate his system and mistakenly put it to sleep n funny enough my phone was still charging with my happiness n surprise I ran to my system to try it but it didn't work then I discovered dat it varies from system to system. although was disappointed but av been using my friends system ever since to beat phcn. less I forget my laptop is HP pavilion g6 series core i3 and my friends own is dell Nseries core i3.
enjoy beating power holdings by holding ur share of power when dey release it for u.

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best: / Man Implants 'cyborg' Chip Into Arm To Link Up With His Android Tablet / Can"t Upload Pictures On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.