Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C (5255 Views)

2016 Nysc Batch A Posted To Benue Stream I And Ii / Was Posted To Niger. / corp Members Posted To Benue State, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
I will hit camp on tuesday..
via Abakaliki....
and I rep EBSU...
lets begin frm here.....

Wen ar u hitting camp?
via wat route?
and wat sch ar u reppn?
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by alexsamjnr(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2013
I rep Uniport and would leaving from benin on tuesday
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
aiit Alex.... wetin u read/study for sch?
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by Gigateem(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2013
See u guys in camp. One luv cool
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 3:20am On Oct 31, 2013
Friends, what have you heard about Benue State?

I wanted Akwa Ibom...
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 3:58am On Oct 31, 2013
TONYE001: Friends, what have you heard about Benue State?

I wanted Akwa Ibom...

Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by zubinike(m): 4:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Benue is always good to go,its a nice place...many food,many babes,cold dey dere sha,they have nice people there who love strangers....#team benue, graduated from Delsu(indo maths),will be leaving delta for benue by tuesday....thank God its benue

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2013
zubinike: Benue is always good to go,its a nice place...many food,many babes,cold dey dere sha,they have nice people there who love strangers....#team benue, graduated from Delsu(indo maths),will be leaving delta for benue by tuesday....thank God its benue

been der b4?
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by westpawz(f): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2013
I REP absu.
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2013
Should be there on Monday evening (or afternoon).

I'm learning to accept this "verdict"....
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2013
TONYE001: Should be there on Monday evening (or afternoon).

I'm learning to accept this "verdict"....

Open ur mind broda!!
Its a world of possibilites...
U neva can tell...
at best....its nt a damning verdict!
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2013
westpawz: I REP absu,i read geography n wud b leavin port harcourt for benue on monday.07064785139
welcome on board...
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 7:39am On Oct 31, 2013
GreenBobo:

Open ur mind broda!!
Its a world of possibilites...
U neva can tell...
at best....its nt a damning verdict!

Bros, you no go understand.

I get serious reason to stick to Akwa Ibom, reasons beyond mere human desire..

But as you talk am, my mind is open... smiley
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 8:04am On Oct 31, 2013
lets b positiv...
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by elari(m): 8:10am On Oct 31, 2013
benue ain't a bad place to be. forget all those hiv and aids stuff. cheap food and every other thing. wish u all good and happy stay.
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by raptureready: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2013
elari: benue ain't a bad place to be. forget all those hiv and aids stuff. cheap food and every other thing. wish u all good and happy stay.

HIV and AIDS stuff?

*faints*
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 10:51am On Oct 31, 2013
elari: benue ain't a bad place to be. forget all those hiv and aids stuff. cheap food and every other thing. wish u all good and happy stay.

Benue, certainly, isn't bad.

Food, peace, "a chance to perceive life from a different environment, etc"..

I would really love to lecture Physiology in a Nursing School o (PPA)...

Wouldn't mind influencing my posting...

By the way, why is the house scanty and dull?

Abi everybody dey for the "Call-Up Letter stampede"?

Just saying... smiley

Uniport say make we come tomorrow to take our own o...
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2013
rapture_ready:

HIV and AIDS stuff?

*faints*

/Makes room for a good ventilation, eases any clothe tightening, elevates your lower limbs to increase the gravitational pull which would lead to an increase in blood supply to your brain, calls for help, waits for you to recover../ smiley
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by raptureready: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2013
@tonye001 uniport don dey giv dia own 2de. On ma way dia...
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 11:09am On Oct 31, 2013
rapture_ready: @tonye001 uniport don dey giv dia own 2de. On ma way dia...

Shall take mine tomorrow..

Thanks.. smiley
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by raptureready: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2013
TONYE001:

/Makes room for a good ventilation, eases any clothe tightening, elevates your lower limbs to increase the gravitational pull which would lead to an increase in blood supply to your brain, calls for help, waits for you to recover../ smiley

Jus tank ur God say u no say "starts mouth-to-mouth CPR".

I 4 jus wake up punch u straight... grin
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by TONYE001(m): 11:15am On Oct 31, 2013
rapture_ready:

Jus tank ur God say u no say "starts mouth-to-mouth CPR".

I 4 jus wake up punch u straight... grin

Lolz...

Won't be needed as far as your respiratory pathway isn't disturbed..

But if yes.....

Na elephant trunk I go put for your mouth... grin

Aya, wake up! smiley
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by mrmaze(m): 11:59am On Oct 31, 2013
Hoping for lagidi.no p. posted to bn
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2013
mrmaze: Hoping for lagidi.no p. posted to bn
So u go redeploy?
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 1:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
NOTICE.....NOTICE.......NOTICE
PLS DO NOT LAMINATE YOUR CALL UP LETTER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.....BE ADVICED!!!!!
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by Luizkid(m): 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Am also of batch C, but posted 2 Kano. Am an indigene of Benue and i rep BSU(BenueStateUni).
Its a nice place 2 serve and 4get all these talk about HIV, at least it doesn't spread in the air. Theres enough food and u'll save enuf coz the cost of living is pretty low (except 4 Makurdi). Most importantly, the state is Peaceful. So enjoy ur stay and i wish all of us a safe Journey 2 our various states of posting. #Cheers
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by raptureready: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2013
I hear that benue state pays corpers zero thousand naira?

Why is that na?

We fit form our own union, begin strike? angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by GreenBobo: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
rapture_ready: I hear that benue state pays corpers zero thousand naira?

Why is that na?

We fit form our own union, begin strike? angry angry

I no fit laffffffff.....
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by alexsamjnr(m): 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2013
Just collected my callup letter (student afairs Uniport) leaving for benue from benin on tuesday morning. Its gonna be fun I know
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by DGranite(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
I rep unical, studied geology and will be hitting camp on tuesday.
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by mrmaze(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2013
GreenBobo:
So u go redeploy?
cant say for now until I get there..
Re: I Was Posted To Benue State (BN), Lets Meet Here! '2013 Batch C by HaykayIsOkay(m): 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2013
I Ðo̲Ϟ't like all I've been hearing about this benue of a thing. †ђξ only thing I like Iڪ †ђξ peace aπϑ food stuff.
No good electricity
Bad network
HIV expert
No state alawe
Badest camp ever liveth.

When I get thr, I will knw if redeployment will be a good choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe B'15. Lets Converge Here Please / Locations Of NYSC Orientation Camps And Addresses / Do Companies In Agbara And Sango Ota Accept Prospective Corpers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.