Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State (2598 Views)

This Is Yikpata. The Nysc Orientation Camp In Kwara State. Bach C 2013 / Prospective NYSC Batch "C" 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by vicmela(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Corps member posted to kwara state, for transportation come lets talk on direction. 08061338211 OR vicmela 2go
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls give me directions, i'm coming from Abuja...why me? Why kwara embarassed
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by may3(f): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2013
Datevilme: Pls give me directions, i'm coming from Abuja...why me? Why kwara embarassed

Weep nt dear, heard kwara is ok atleast no bokoharam wink...,hope to meet u in camp
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by geovanni24(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
crywhy me too, oh God...please let ma stay in kwara be highly favoured and worthwhile!
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
may3:

Weep nt dear, heard kwara is ok atleast no bokoharam wink...u can add me up 288dccdd,hope to meet u in camp
. Ok, hope its fun sha...just added u
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 9:44pm On Oct 31, 2013
geovanni24: crywhy me too, oh God...please let ma stay in kwara be highly favoured and worthwhile!
. Just stay positive man, can't be dat bad...
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by aigjoey(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Datevilme: Pls give me directions, i'm coming from Abuja...why me? Why kwara embarassed
u can gt a motor frm yanyan or zuba goin to ilorin. at ilorin drop at mararaba park. there u wil gt vehicle to yikpata camp.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2013
aigjoey: u can gt a motor frm yanyan or zuba goin to ilorin. at ilorin drop at mararaba park. there u wil gt vehicle to yikpata camp.
Tnks man!
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by vicmela(m): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Datevilme: . Just stay positive man, can't be dat bad...
Jst no dat d state doesn't pay corps members. B ready 2go anywhere dey post u as ur ppa.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by vicmela(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2013
If u r cuming 4rm d east u either go 2 enugu or onitsha. Bus leave early in d morning, if u r lucky everyone in d bus is going 2 camp u can talk wit d driver 2 take u pple der, its 2hrs drive 4rm ilorin state capital.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Parkac(m): 1:21am On Nov 01, 2013
Welcome to kwara state. Try and adapt as soon as you can because there is no option unless you are redeploying. The state is peaceful and not that costly. Happy camping.
I'm a batch A corper here
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by MrPMA: 8:01am On Nov 01, 2013

Hey. Posted to kwara also embarassed . You on bb? Add me on 20fa670a
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by MrPMA: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Anyone going to Kwara state yikpata batch C from Lagos? Holla. 20fa670a
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mr PMA:

Hey. Posted to kwara also embarassed . You on bb? Add me on 20fa670a
No wahala, just sent a request
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Samokoli(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Welcome to kwara state,all batch c members of 2013 posted to kwara.Kwara is a luvly and peaceful place u wud enjoy.U can contact me for more info and also if u nid transportation to camp,kal dis number 08136529384,or send a msg 2my fbk acct using the number written above,make u sure u contact me b4 the end of monday.Wishin safe journey mercy to kwara from ur various state
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
God! I fell sick when I saw kwara as my state of deployment! embarassed Why Kwara of all states in the southwest Anyways, I'm hoping to have fun in camp. Thereafter, its redeployment baby...
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by thuao(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Enroute ilorin. shud get to camp tonight.
Na 100% redeployment. .
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by alfredo4u(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
kathy007: God! I fell sick when I saw kwara as my state of deployment! embarassed Why Kwara of all states in the southwest Anyways, I'm hoping to have fun in camp. Thereafter, its redeployment baby...

geovanni24: crywhy me too, oh God...please let ma stay in kwara be highly favoured and worthwhile!

Pals pls don't regret it. When I was posted to kwara 2009, I thought it was the end of life too.

To start with, yikpata camp is one of the best camp in nija, full of life and reserved. The life in camp there is fun if u knows hw to socialize.

As for the ppa posting, the local governments and the villagers r accommodating. I served in Ekiti LGA, obbo aiyegunle precisely. My stay there was fun. I happened to b the coordinator during my time. We worked together and always arrange weekend parties in my place to keep ourselves busy.

Kwara doesn't seen the way u think or the way the name sounds. Those going to oyun, barokiri etc, just do ur best. Those going to Ilorin, omaran, offa, OSI, etc enjoy ursef well, those r the happening places.

Warning:
Pls watch out for snakes
Make use of ur touch light always
Don't move any how within the camp
Use ur stipends very well

Call me on 08153353903 for any assistance.

All the best and safe trip.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
alfredo4u:

Pals pls don't regret it. When I was posted to kwara 2009, I thought it was the end of life too.

To start with, yikpata camp is one of the best camp in nija, full of life and reserved. The life in camp there is fun if u knows hw to socialize.

As for the ppa posting, the local governments and the villagers r accommodating. I served in Ekiti LGA, obbo aiyegunle precisely. My stay there was fun. I happened to b the coordinator during my time. We worked together and always arrange weekend parties in my place to keep ourselves busy.

Kwara doesn't seen the way u think or the way the name sounds. Those going to oyun, barokiri etc, just do ur best. Those going to Ilorin, omaran, offa, OSI, etc enjoy ursef well, those r the happening places.

Warning:
Pls watch out for snakes
Make use of ur touch light always
Don't move any how within the camp
Use ur stipends very well

Call me on 08153353903 for any assistance.

All the best and safe trip.
Thanks
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by thuao(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
I don land for yikpata. The camp no too bad. Though very dirty frm last batch
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
thuao: I don land for yikpata. The camp no too bad. Though very dirty frm last batch
Yeeepaa! Mogbe! I thought they said kwara camp was one of the best nw? Wetin come happen?
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by moringaseyi: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
4 help 2 yikpata.call corper moringa on 08069837498. Stay bless
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by thuao(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
kathy007:
Yeeepaa! Mogbe! I thought they said kwara camp was one of the best nw? Wetin come happen?
No be like that. Na because we land earlier dem never clear the mess frm last batch.
So far its ok.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
thuao:
No be like that. Na because we land earlier dem never clear the mess frm last batch.
So far its ok.
Thank God! grin See you tomorrow then.
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by phemygee(m): 10:50pm On Nov 05, 2013

Lolz...I was in U̶̲̥̅̊я shoes then when I was posted t̶̲̅ợ̇ Kwara state. By this time last year,I was preparing t̶̲̅ợ̇ goo t̶̲̅ợ̇ camp but I enjoyed myself if only U̶̲̥̅̊ want t̶̲̅ợ̇ in U̶̲̥̅̊я own way. Nice place t̶̲̅ợ̇ be but can be annoying sometimes. HaVe fune
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 5:40am On Nov 06, 2013
phemygee:

Lolz...I was in U̶̲̥̅̊я shoes then when I was posted t̶̲̅ợ̇ Kwara state. By this time last year,I was preparing t̶̲̅ợ̇ goo t̶̲̅ợ̇ camp but I enjoyed myself if only U̶̲̥̅̊ want t̶̲̅ợ̇ in U̶̲̥̅̊я own way. Nice place t̶̲̅ợ̇ be but can be annoying sometimes. HaVe fune
Abeggi! This camp no make am jare! So counting days to leave this shithole/hellhole!
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by thuao(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
kathy007:
Abeggi! This camp no make am jare! So counting days to leave this shithole/hellhole!
I see say u don land.
Ow the parade be,e don tire me.
Wch platoon & hostel u dey
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Datevilme: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
kathy007:
the camp reminds me of boarding schl..well sha looking to enjoy it...yo!, how can I reach you?
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by kathy007(f): 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
thuao:
I see say u don land.
Ow the parade be,e don tire me.
Wch platoon & hostel u dey
Platoon 1 hall 3. You?
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by thuao(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2013
kathy007:
Platoon 1 hall 3. You?

Platoon 6 hostel 6.
Let's meet 08032439911. 29e722b2
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Dubemkelly(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2013
Hang in there guys. U won't die noni, I heard Kwara is d most dreaded camp buh aLl is well
Re: Batch C 2013 Corps Member Posted To Kwara State by Denedo: 12:24am On Nov 10, 2013
Hello all Batch C corp members, how is yikpata treating you guys out there. I'm sure by now you all have heard about places like baruti that is about 7 hours from the camp, kiayama also another 5hours from the camp and patigi, and other various places. How do you enjoy your daily dry bread and smoke tasting tea.... Hahahaha its really an experience hun. Pls don't miss out the sigh boldly written at the entrance toward the parade ground 'Military Zone, Soldiers keep off' it was done my time. You'll see my inscription on the wall in Hall 4 room H.
Anyway, for all of you who would be needing redeployment contact me on this number 07032442545
NOTE: redeployment or posting from the camp is rubbish, it dosent work.
If you would like good posting to illorin call me also. I'll hook you up to the finest platoon officer.
Good Luck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Is Relocation Out Online For Batch B 2015 Stream II? / Best State To Do NYSC As A Medical Doctor / Why Is The Federal Government Silent On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage Arrears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.