Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,603 members, 7,770,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:51 AM

"Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? (7446 Views)

Andriod:oppson L5 Vs Tecno Y3 / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by jaemxvivid(m): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Abt gettin an android and i wouldn't wana mak a mistake in making the rightful choice.so i seek for advice in the best of this"tecno,infinix,oppson and gionee.
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by krugar07(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2013
simply go for the one that gives u the best value for your money. u didnt even specify the models, abi is it only one phone they all have produced??
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by seunlayi(m): 5:37am On Oct 31, 2013
Go along with ur mind, but i will just like to share something with u. The fones ar equipment that may malfunction anytime and therefore, there may be nneed for it to be repaired either software or hardware. This is why i will want u to go with tecno. There service centre are many, they can fix any of there fone under warrantty and other condiditons. The worst is for u to part with some money but be rest assured that ur fone will always come back to life. There fone can also be repair by road side engineers and i can assure u that most of their fone part are now availble in stores that deals with sparepart. gionee, oppsson etc are still struggle to take their stand in our environment athough they may have better specification and more quality device but when spmething else happen to ur fone, u may need to drop it under ur bed (i hav seen many of this unpopular fone been returned back into their box due to this). And lastly, if u wqnt the best of andriod, get one from samsung etc if u don t mind the cost becos oga will always be oga for now.

1 Like

Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by jaemxvivid(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2013
Opsson ivo6622,tecno p5 and gionee p2. Na whc 1 beta paz
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by krugar07(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2013
jaemxvivid: Opsson ivo6622,tecno p5 and gionee p2. Na whc 1 beta paz
go to their respective threads and learn more about them. the choice is yours to make.
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by Impulse80(m): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2013
Are you asking us to make your choice for you My friend go and research it will make you a better person.
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by jaemxvivid(m): 8:52am On Oct 31, 2013
Am new to android and i dunno which is more superior....i got 16k for budget
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2013
seunlayi: Go along with ur mind, but i will just like to share something with u. The fones ar equipment that may malfunction anytime and therefore, there may be nneed for it to be repaired either software or hardware. This is why i will want u to go with tecno. There service centre are many, they can fix any of there fone under warrantty and other condiditons. The worst is for u to part with some money but be rest assured that ur fone will always come back to life. There fone can also be repair by road side engineers and i can assure u that most of their fone part are now availble in stores that deals with sparepart. gionee, oppsson etc are still struggle to take their stand in our environment athough they may have better specification and more quality device but when spmething else happen to ur fone, u may need to drop it under ur bed (i hav seen many of this unpopular fone been returned back into their box due to this). And lastly, if u wqnt the best of andriod, get one from samsung etc if u don t mind the cost becos oga will always be oga for now.
Gionee has service centers in some parts of Nigeria, i know 2 service centers in Computer village.
Iv seen one Opsson service center in computer villa.
If ur android device is defective, just take it back to the dealer and they'll personally return it to the service center for a fix or replacement.
I'll not advice anybody to take his/her ANDROID DEVICE to any way side engineer, even if such person is under a spell.

Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by jaemxvivid(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
@Godvilla are you saying i should go for Gionee p2? undecided
Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by doyouknowjohnny: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=jaemxvivid]@Godvilla are you saying i should go for Gionee p2? undecided[/quote
No, he's just making it known that these phone brands have service centers as such they can be repaired once they develop any fault.. don't b lazy bro check their respective threads and make ur own decision

1 Like

Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=doyouknowjohnny][/quote]Uv said it all...

Re: "Tecno,oppson,infinix And Gionee" Which Is The Best? by mrdrizzy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
I havnt seen an opposon within my region,dnt even knw if dey exist,jst seeing it 1st on NL,gionee yeah have alot,tecno is widespread,i agree with seunlayi partly,bt den come to think of it ,i used a nokia belle n8(during its time) for a year+ and it nvr for once visited any repair spot,nt even a tiny bit,inshort i still have it stashed in my cupboard.it depend mostly on ur choice,how u use ur device,the build up of the device(hardware and software),and ur budget.dazzall

(1) (Reply)

Latest Symbian Os Phone Antivirus Software / Lg F200k Optimus Vu2 / How To Lock Your Apps With Password Or Fingerprint On Infinix XUI 2.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.