Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Need Help On TOEFL - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help On TOEFL (522 Views)

Information On TOEFL / Need Info On Toefl / Want To Get High Score On Toefl, Sat, Gmat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On TOEFL by Swot26(m): 6:28am On Oct 31, 2013
My fellow pure hearted brothers and sisters,I wish sitting for the Toefl exam by January,but am scared to be scam,because the money was not easy to gathered,I want this people to reply me
1) The one that has the idea
2) The one that has sat for the exam bfr....to give me idea on the following......
A) which organization can I register with
B) how is it like.....
C) how I can make it once

N.B:I reside in Abeokuta and I realise I can't do the exam in Ogun state,am yet to register because google is not helping my matter........pls I guess some mature mind will direct me to where to make the result once.

(1) (Reply)

{ASUU} “meet Our Demands And We Would Get Back To School” – ASUU To President Go / Former ASUU President Dies In Tragic Car Crash Enroute To ASUU National Congress / Why Worry? Google Is Never On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.