Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit (35272 Views)

Photos: Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda Rocks Sexy Unclad Dress! / Singer, Alicia Keys Rocks SEXY Orange Bikini (PHOTOS) / Banky W’s Girlfriend Rocks Sexy Strapless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nimen(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2013
odedeyi01: [img]http://3.bp..com/--gbO4FJqWQU/UnGHOTCB7dI/AAAAAAAAqsI/3JNJtAxzzDo/s1600/f465ff2c40c211e3ac5222000a1fbd4b_8_edit.jpg[/img]
She looks good as cat woman right...lol

Visit Nigeria finest's celebrity news source @ http:///C2jqI

she doesn't look like catwoman she looks like a ghost in Nollywood movies, her picture is just so substandard *listening to One Republic; Counting Stars and nodding ma head in ma toilet*
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by nagoma(m): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2013
Is she a real cat?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by amahjonas1(m): 5:58am On Nov 01, 2013
Gal you wowo
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 01, 2013
rokiatu: Nothing sexy about this. Are you freaking kidding me?
I wonder o, what a miss.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nigeriakan: 6:54am On Nov 01, 2013
Arosa:

I have always thought that ASUU is the devil. undecided
huh? U mean Esu? That's the Yoruba god of Justice. ASUU is the body of scholarly Nigerian university lecturers. It's d acronym for Academic Staff Union of Universities.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by tonididdy(m): 6:56am On Nov 01, 2013
zeemoore: Wotz sexy abt dz Where's d cat? Where's d woman? Y she come pose lyk those JSS 2 students waiting for d DJ to play dia song so they'd start their choreography??
omg girl u got me ROTFLMFAO ...u should consider having a comedy career *like you killed the pic badtly*
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Airforce1(m): 7:01am On Nov 01, 2013
WHIZBRO: undecided

Wetin happen with the way I talk, what do u even know about FASHION undecided

U think sey na SANGO era we still dey?
Mtchew
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2013
tonididdy: omg girl u got me ROTFLMFAO ...u should consider having a comedy career *like you killed the pic badtly*
Nah, I wldnt dream of it. One Jew actually calld his 6taz mad,village girl nd "depress" cuz I commented on d pic. I dnt av d stomach 4 insult
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by LadyH(f): 7:12am On Nov 01, 2013
Calm down...someone is already synonymous wid that title, n u knw ha name. Who r u btw?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by LadyH(f): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2013
zeemoore: Wotz sexy abt dz Where's d cat? Where's d woman? Y she come pose lyk those JSS 2 students waiting for d DJ to play dia song so they'd start their choreography??
shet! yua wicket!!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by eluquenson(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Sexy & lubbish
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Truckpusher(m): 7:41am On Nov 01, 2013
When better person start to dey craze ,people no dey quick notice until dem commot for public begin shout undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2013
That isn't her body joor. Where's the fat bum-bum and hips
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Rolsberg(m): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2013
bionicdude: not sexy to me.i was suprised when i saw naija peeps celebrating halloween on twitter.abeg i wan ask wen halloween turn to one of our holidays o.abi white pple sef don dey celebrate new yam festival
my broda me sef tire for over sabi nigerians wen dey celebrate Halloween as if Oyibo dem sef dey celebrate New yam festival . Naija abeg make we dey proud of our own and stop to dey copy Oyibo dem own.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by everyday: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2013
She looks more like a witch
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by ceasarpoetic(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2013
angel TI:

Where is 'here'? Who asked you for the selling price sef Mr ITK? lol

BTW, is Juliet 'hallowening' too?
D guy has a point.y ar u antagonising him?seemz u ain't got sumtin beta 2say,y nt kip shut!
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2013
zeemoore: worriz dz ozue yarning?? Na me u wan take rub am? I pity ur silly ass dtz if u av one. Do u evn knw d meaning of hate? Nd 4 d mad nd house girl part,I'd pretend I dint see it... Nd finally,itz depressed not depress. I have landed.
I can bet my kidney dat you are so ugly... Cos we all knw its only ugly girls dat hate fine ones. As you said you've landed there's 100% chance you naturally look like a masquerade. I don't want to bother checking your picture cos its Halloween I can't tell the difference.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by ooshinibos: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2013
angel TI:

My friend, go and sleep!

Angel TI ,you cannot the truth abi ... thats why our country is behind everything ..we like to copy the bad of the west but absolutely rejects the good things that the west can offer ...my friend go and wake and see what you have , typical Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by ooshinibos: 9:06am On Nov 01, 2013
angel TI:

My friend, go and sleep!

Angel TI ,you cannot handle the truth abi ... thats why our country is behind everything ..we like to copy the bad of the west but absolutely rejects the good things that the west can offer ...my friend go and wake up and see what you have , typical Nigerian
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by airclipse(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2013
I ain't seen no blue cat b4 undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Jobig(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2013
soon una go copy Hallowing.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 01, 2013
Mammi water things.....Local cat...*Okala...lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2013
googlepikin: I can bet my kidney dat you are so ugly... Cos we all knw its only ugly girls dat hate fine ones. As you said you've landed there's 100% chance you naturally look like a masquerade. I don't want to bother checking your picture cos its Halloween I can't tell the difference.
sweetheart,thanks for the compliment. I love you
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by toskut(m): 10:15am On Nov 01, 2013
Whats this? Looks horrible
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Polio: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2013
Another example of the bastardization of the word, SEXY!

#IGiveUp
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2013
Arosa:
Ivery proud of you that you can spell Halloween my daughter, but you forgot to use your capital letter for Halloween. Anyway I'm very proud of you, keep it up. #don't thank me later angel TI.
What's this one trying to write please?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2013
googlepikin: I can bet my kidney dat you are so ugly... Cos we all knw its only ugly girls dat hate fine ones. As you said you've landed there's 100% chance you naturally look like a masquerade. I don't want to bother checking your picture cos its Halloween I can't tell the difference.
bros take am easy abeg. Dem never pay you salary?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Ishilove: 11:00am On Nov 01, 2013
What's with the mammy water hairdo? undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Arosa(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Buoyantic: What's this one trying to write please?

I you have a brain you will figure it out. undecided
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
zeemoore: sweetheart,thanks for the compliment. I love you
yawning and SMH. If you think you are too fast uploading someone else picture as yours, u probably must be a clown.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
zeemoore: sweetheart,thanks for the compliment. I love you
yawning and SMH. If you think you are too fast uploading someone else beautiful picture as yours, u probably must be a clown.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit by toprealman: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP you need help!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Banky W As A Young Boy / King Power Spends 3.5million Dollars On Jewelries / Charity Nnaji: Nigerian Female Celebrities Are More Like Advanced Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.