Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,264 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds (1293 Views)

Sales Of Workout Dvds/ Female Weightloss Support Group / Sony Bravia Tv`s,sony Blue Ray Dvds And Apple 2 I-pads For Sale In P/h / Pc, Ps1 + Ps2 Games, Pc Software, Music Cds, Vcds, And Dvds For As Low As =n=50 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds by LadyBra: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
TRAINING H.A.B.I.T BBM Weight loss/fitness Support Group was Created for women who wants to start their weight loss journey and for women who have started the journey but finds it difficult most times and stops in-between, the purpose of this group is for all this ladies to be together in the same group where others are making healthy changes like them, so they can get Motivated by each other's zeal, strength, and determination on their weight loss Journey.

We give our members a higher level of service,We take a mentoring approach to fitness.

Add 2A9B1796 to become a member of Training H.A.B.I.T BBM female Weight loss/ Fitness support group. Come and meet other Ladies making Healthy changes.
TERMS & CONDITION APPLY. www.facebook.com/TrainingHabit

Also if you are not on bbm and need to workout on your own from the comfort of your home! contact LadyBra on whatsapp or call 07065875446 for your workout dvds, available are Jillian Michaels 30days shred, Jillian michaels 6week six packs, Jillian Michaels Banish Fat boost metabolism, Zumba dance class, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs, Shaun T Cardio Abs, Billy Blanks Taebo Cardio, Billy Blanks Bootcamp, Chris Freytag upper body slimdown and Chris Freytag lower body slimdown. Workout has never been so much fun!!! (NOTE:
Fitness is like Marriage... U can't cheat on it and expect it to work! Work as hard on uя diet as u do your workout! Stay FOCUSED!!! #EatClean #TrainMean #GetLean)

Re: Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds by MrAboki: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
LadyBra: TRAINING H.A.B.I.T BBM Weight loss/fitness Support Group was Created for women who wants to start their weight loss journey and for women who have started the journey but finds it difficult most times and stops in-between, the purpose of this group is for all this ladies to be together in the same group where others are making healthy changes like them, so they can get Motivated by each other's zeal, strength, and determination on their weight loss Journey.

We give our members a higher level of service,We take a mentoring approach to fitness.

Add 2A9B1796 to become a member of Training H.A.B.I.T BBM female Weight loss/ Fitness support group. Come and meet other Ladies making Healthy changes.
TERMS & CONDITION APPLY. www.facebook.com/TrainingHabit

Also if you are not on bbm and need to workout on your own from the comfort of your home! contact LadyBra on whatsapp or call 07065875446 for your workout dvds, available are Jillian Michaels 30days shred, Jillian michaels 6week six packs, Jillian Michaels Banish Fat boost metabolism, Zumba dance class, Shaun T Hip Hop Abs, Shaun T Cardio Abs, Billy Blanks Taebo Cardio, Billy Blanks Bootcamp, Chris Freytag upper body slimdown and Chris Freytag lower body slimdown. Workout has never been so much fun!!! (NOTE:
Fitness is like Marriage... U can't cheat on it and expect it to work! Work as hard on uя diet as u do your workout! Stay FOCUSED!!! #EatClean #TrainMean #GetLean)

But I like fat girls.. angry

Why are you bringing all that american bullshit into Nigeria and destroying the shapes of our full option African women?!
Re: Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds by LadyBra: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Mr Aboki:

But I like fat girls.. angry

Why are you bringing all that american bullshit into Nigeria and destroying the shapes of our full option African women?!

This is about what the Ladies want and not what you like, and if u see staying healthy and been fit as bullshit! Oh well,good for you, we are all entitled to our opinion, btw I like thick girls too and there's a new thickness in town and it's called Sexy thick. So there's no crime in wanting to be skinny, healthy, fit or go from being obese to Being sexy thick.
Re: Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds by MrAboki: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2013
LadyBra: This is about what the Ladies want and not what you like, and if u see staying healthy and been fit as bullshit! Oh well,good for you, we are all entitled to our opinion, btw I like thick girls too and there's a new thickness in town and it's called Sexy thick. So there's no crime in wanting to be skinny, healthy, fit or go from being obese to Being sexy thick.

What ladies want?!

Its you skinnies that made Ladies start wanting to be skinny.
Our mothers were all big and beautiful and werent self-concious about it. But since the skinnies made skinny the new sexy, all the women got crazy about weight loss.
Back then, our Mothers had to be fattened before we would even marry them. Now, look at what we have.

Anyways, I wish you luck with your business venture my dear. No hating here.

But I still rep the big chicks. Big is not unhealthy. Obese is unhealthy. There is a difference. The in your first picture isnt obese and had a fine yansh before than she does now..
Re: Female Weight Loss/ Fitness Support Group & Sales Of Workout Dvds by LadyBra: 2:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
@Mr Aboki... We skinnies Lol, very funny asumption, just so you know am the lady in the 1st picture and trust me when I say am a lot better than I used to be, and my bum looks way better than it used to, it's about being confident with your body and all, also when I say healthy I mean being fit, you can be skinny and not be fit, u can be skinny and not be healthy. Thanks for your thoughts on this tho.

(1) (Reply)

Zelfazion Batch A Class On Wireworks/beads @ 10k Commences 18th-29th November( H / Pherule Digitals (Fintech & Crypto Support) / 4 Fantastic Ways To Earn Us Dollars From Google Adsense Right Here In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.