Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague (17150 Views)

Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp / Apprentice Pours Hot Water On Colleague In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Ishilove: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
Omigosh!! amanfromMars, are you okay?? Talk to me!! Say something!! shocked sad
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Policewoman(f): 10:13am On Nov 01, 2013
f rain c: Question- Will CNN or BBC report this?

No

Question- Why

because it was not black men that kill white man
Are indians white or coloured??
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by ooshinibos: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2013
CHEI wetin Nigerians dey do for India , we are richer than this people ..and Naturally indians dont like Nigerians ....Racist indians , thats why idi Amin chase them out of uganda ..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by DJDOLA(m): 10:20am On Nov 01, 2013
Lilimax: They shouldn't start this because we have a lot Indians in Nigeria angry

yes we have them many here....if we start wit em henn dem no go wait

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Timijo(m): 10:28am On Nov 01, 2013
Lilimax: They shouldn't start this because we have a lot Indians in Nigeria angry

Are you suggesting that we should take vengeance on the innocent ones here?
Remember that two wrongs cannot make a right.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Timijo(m): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2013
cashkid18: nawa ooo,hope dt they wont be deported bak to nigeria
Indians are also in Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Timijo(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2013
3ace: That police woman is sexy. RIP to the dead.
I know u can because of her pack ur load to India. U beta bcareful, I warn u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Mrevildoer(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2013
#picks baron bottle

is there any available flight for india?
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by slap1(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2013
Timijo: I know u can because of her pack ur load to India. U beta bcareful, I warn u.
RIP, English grammar.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Mrevildoer(m): 10:40am On Nov 01, 2013
Policewoman: Are indians white or coloured??

BOTH
buh d blacks hold d majority.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by pomporiking: 10:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Typical nigerians fighting for their right where they have none
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Joshthefirst(m): 10:42am On Nov 01, 2013
Where is muskeeto? Na him be that guy wey knell down for road dey do ass-level?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by kwajahafiz(m): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2013
mostly retards commenting.....
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Timijo(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
slap1: RIP, English grammar.
Leave my english alone Mr. TK. I wrote it like that deliberately.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by frainc(m): 11:06am On Nov 01, 2013
Policewoman: Are indians white or coloured??
Question for Question
are they black either?
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2013
Timijo: Are you suggesting that we should take vengeance on the innocent ones here?
Not really but you should know that a lot of Nigerians are aggrieved already sad.
We've had enough killings in our country.
Why should they start killing our Nigerians in diaspora angry
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by chomaloo(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2013
Somtims we shud nt talk cus we want to talk.mata dat affects our national interest I think som ppo shud nt comment if they gat notin to say.if uv lived outside niaja,n com across indians.den u wil undastand dat indians r 1 jeaulous n oppresiv ppo dat iv com across in lif.especialy wen u r outstandin.n also wickd.iv bin shot b4 by an india 4 no reason.only said m passin where he is standin n raisin ma chest up.he shot @me n he's bullet got finishd.if nt dat he was surronded by otha indian only God knws wat I wouldv done to him.but it baffles me cus they liv in peace in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by bebe2(f): 11:26am On Nov 01, 2013
liloelawwal: i dnt knw indians for that kind of attack,bt that is quite barbaric.i pray the assailants are arrested n brought to book.may the soul of the deceased rest in peace

eh

people wey fit rape girl till her organs fail??

na wa o

i wish our pple didnt have to go some places all in the name of greener pastures cry cry
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by NovusHomo(m): 11:37am On Nov 01, 2013
viloko: [img]http://1.bp..com/-QrrDM8dqaeA/UnJaA0_HmGI/AAAAAAAAJ8o/MH8mCYFBPsg/s1600/nigerian+protesters_kiyoandfilo_1_wm.jpg[/img]

Nigerians and other African nationals numbering about 200 blocked the National Highway 17 on the outskirts of Goa capital in India today in protest of the death of a yet-to-be identified Nigerian.
According to reports, the incident happened when a gang descended at Parra where many Nigerians stay - in four and two wheeler vehicles and attacked a group of Nigerians with weapons. Some of the Nigerians were on bikes when they were attacked. One was hit with a dagger severally that he breathed his last, while five others were injured in the attack before the assailants fled from the scene.
Other Nigerians, who rushed to the spot on hearing about the ghastly murder, refused the police to take the body for post mortem demanding that the assailtants be arrested first.
“The body was being taken to the Goa Medical College morgue in an ambulance when a mob of Africans stopped it and pulled the corpse out at Porvorim,” a police official said.
After removing the body from the van, the protesters dropped the corpse on the road demanding justice to be done – this led to huge traffic jam on the outskirts of the Goa capital.
Meanwhile, as the situation turned volatile, two companies of police personnel were rushed to the spot and some of the protesters were arrested.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-HJUL_NP_CSs/UnJZ_j9RyVI/AAAAAAAAJ8g/2Q0bKPKHi8E/s1600/nigerian+protesters_kiyoandfilo_2_wm.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://kiyoandfilo..com/2013/10/nigerians-blocked-indian-road-for-over.html

They protest in India, if they were in Nigeria they will be quiet!.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2013
Wow,look at the waist of the police woman. Rip to the dead.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by danny301: 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
That was bad... Indian police should just do the 'NEEDFUL'.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by ehispapa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
liloelawwal: i dnt knw indians for that kind of attack,bt that is quite barbaric.i pray the assailants are arrested n brought to book.may the soul of the deceased rest in peace
r

Indians are the worst racist and most dangerous people to deal with so don't expose your ignorant. ask those in Asia to educate on what Indians do to them on a regular basis

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by ehispapa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
chomaloo: Somtims we shud nt talk cus we want to talk.mata dat affects our national interest I think som ppo shud nt comment if they gat notin to say.if uv lived outside niaja,n com across indians.den u wil undastand dat indians r 1 jeaulous n oppresiv ppo dat iv com across in lif.especialy wen u r outstandin.n also wickd.iv bin shot b4 by an india 4 no reason.only said m passin where he is standin n raisin ma chest up.he shot @me n he's bullet got finishd.if nt dat he was surronded by otha indian only God knws wat I wouldv done to him.but it baffles me cus they liv in peace in 9ja

My Brother..i think its time we start to touch some of them in Naija too...the things these Indians do to blacks is terrible. They just want to kill you for no just cause once you are black. they have kill a lot in Malaysia and Nigerians at home think its the malaysian doing the killing not knowing it the Indians.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by boscoe1410: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
Hi,

I am from Goa, and let me tell you what actually happened.

For some strange reason, over 1000 Nigerian citizens have come and settled down in a village in Goa, by the name of Parra, currently outnumbering the local villagers, this has caused some amount of resentment in the area, particularly as most of the Nigerians are illegal and without any documents. Due to their illegal status, they are unable to work in the formal sector, and most are involved in selling drugs, resulting in a number of gang fights amongst themselves, and particularly with the Russian mafia (which also sells drugs) over territorial issues.

Goa is home to thousands of foreigners, as a matter of fact over 50% of our population is migrants, mostly from other parts of India, but also over 100,000 British, 70,000 Russians and about 30,000 Israelis, so a few thousand Nigerians don't really bother any Goans, considering that our entire state population is less than one and a half million. Goa has no history of racism, as Goa is also home to many thousands from Mozambique, Angola and East Timor.

Let me tell you something about my home Goa. Goa is the richest state in India with a per capita income equivalent to Argentina, it is also the most developed state in India with very high levels of literacy (nearly 95% adult, and 100% child) and near zero violence and civil disorder. Our economy depends on tourism, mining and health services. Over 6 million foreign tourists visit Goa every year flying in directly from the UK, Scandinavia, Russia, Israel amongst others, this is a ready market for drugs, which is controlled by the Nigerians and the Russians, who regularly fight each other for territory.

Goa is a recent addition to India, It was an overseas district of Portugal for over 450 years, and according to Portuguese law all Goans are deemed to be Portuguese by birth and descent, and are eligible for Portuguese Citizen Cards, and Portuguese European Union passports, despite holding both Portuguese and Indian passports most Goans still prefer to live in Goa rather than move to Europe, which they can very easily do, because we love Goa and welcome people from all over the world here.

The Nigerian protesters yesterday blocked off a major road in the state for over 4 hours, they also beat up the unarmed Police who went to pacify them, this is totally wrong, we have had no rioting here in decades, so are stunned by these developments.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by COOLDUN: 12:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Timijo: Are you suggesting that we should take vengeance on the innocent ones here?

Those ones you call innocents never get you in their land, Indians pretend a lot when they are outside their country, but very deadly when they are in their land.

Average Indian doesn't like to see a black man more especially the Nigerians, their police raid the Nigerian's houses with their streets mobs just to rob and maltreat Nigerians, pls i am advising Nigerians to think twice before going to Asia countries mostly India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, China, Singapore, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, all these countries are sadists and anti foreigners, their religion mostly Hindu preaches hatred towards the foreigners who they see as more civilized and ready to convert their people to other tolerant religion.

There is no day in India without a rape case, but when they see you as a foreigner they would be looking for fault to attack you, mostly their untouchables, the lowest caste in their country.

The most uncivilized people in the world are the Asians and the Eastern European people, the most welcome and accommodating people are the blacks most the Nigerians. Pls let people travel out and see things themselves, nothing bad about it, only be careful and trust your life in the hands of God. All these people we welcome and cherish in our country as white people are majority BEASTES in human flesh. RIP, to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by ehispapa(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
boscoe1410: Hi,

I am from Goa, and let me tell you what actually happened.

For some strange reason, over 1000 Nigerian citizens have come and settled down in a village in Goa, by the name of Parra, currently outnumbering the local villagers, this has caused some amount of resentment in the area, particularly as most of the Nigerians are illegal and without any documents. Due to their illegal status, they are unable to work in the formal sector, and most are involved in selling drugs, resulting in a number of gang fights amongst themselves, and particularly with the Russian mafia (which also sells drugs) over territorial issues.

Goa is home to thousands of foreigners, as a matter of fact over 50% of our population is migrants, mostly from other parts of India, but also over 100,000 British, 70,000 Russians and about 30,000 Israelis, so a few thousand Nigerians don't really bother any Goans, considering that our entire state population is less than one and a half million. Goa has no history of racism, as Goa is also home to many thousands from Mozambique, Angola and East Timor.

Let me tell you something about my home Goa. Goa is the richest state in India with a per capita income equivalent to Argentina, it is also the most developed state in India with very high levels of literacy (nearly 95% adult, and 100% child) and near zero violence and civil disorder. Our economy depends on tourism, mining and health services. Over 6 million foreign tourists visit Goa every year flying in directly from the UK, Scandinavia, Russia, Israel amongst others, this is a ready market for drugs, which is controlled by the Nigerians and the Russians, who regularly fight each other for territory.

Goa is a recent addition to India, It was an overseas district of Portugal for over 450 years, and according to Portuguese law all Goans are deemed to be Portuguese by birth and descent, and are eligible for Portuguese Citizen Cards, and Portuguese European Union passports, despite holding both Portuguese and Indian passports most Goans still prefer to live in Goa rather than move to Europe, which they can very easily do, because we love Goa and welcome people from all over the world here.

The Nigerian protesters yesterday blocked off a major road in the state for over 4 hours, they also beat up the unarmed Police who went to pacify them, this is totally wrong, we have had no rioting here in decades, so are stunned by these developments.

Image Laundering..we know what Indians are made of " HATE" ..Goa or Bombay. they are all Indians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fix your damn country and stop moving to other people's hell.
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Mgbadike80: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
boscoe1410: Hi,

I am from Goa, and let me tell you what actually happened
you did not tell us what happened only about your city and ur personal opinion on nigerian. Your opinion is racist by the way. The news article said the nigerian was killed by indians not russians and in my home city of onitsha, we have thousands of indians, many who have intermarried with the locals and 99% of them don't have any papers yet nobody disturbs them. You guys are racists,ruthless and bad employers. The worst person to work with or work for is an indian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Nigerians n gragra our flag should b changed to brown white brown...

See as person serious kneel down for road n i know say that sun go hot die....

Olohun o
Re: Nigerians Blocked Indian Road In Protest Of A Dead Colleague by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 01, 2013
sexy police woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hardship: Taraba Residents Now Stealing Farm Produce / Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) / Police Save Suspected Thief From Jungle Justice In Akwa Ibom (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.