Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer (834 Views)

Yaya Toure Wins Glo-caf 2013 Best African Player, Mikel Obi Robbed / 5 Eagles Named In AFCON 2013 Best 11 / CAN 2013 Best XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by ebamma(m): 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Ever since i watched jonathan pitroipa playing for hamburg in the 2009 uefa cup, i was impressed with his pace and dribbling ability,since then i did'nt hear much about him again since he was sold to stade rennais of france, until at this years afcon tournament, taking his assists and goals into consideration at the afcon i think pitroipa merits to win this year's african footballer of the year,
Its high time caf stopped giving the best player award to players simply because the play for a big club, Mohammed aboutreika of egypt who merited the award in 2009, was cheated of it in favour of Emmanuel adebayor simply because the later played for a top club in europe, There is no reason for yaya toure to win it again, his manchester city team flopped both in the ucl and the premier league and to add salt to the injury even lost to wigan in the fa cup final, even his ivory coast team were knocked out in the quarters by our super eagles, Its high time caf stopped the favouritism, i hope Jonathan Pitroipa is rewarded for his performance by the end of the year, he deserves it
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by MANGAM(m): 3:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
Guy dat Burkinabe deserve it. D guy is good
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by ebamma(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2013
MANGAM: Guy dat Burkinabe deserve it. D guy is good
i think say na only me see am
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by Syenite(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
U guys are just spewing thrash. Did he perform as well as Mikel, Moses, Emenike and Yaya-Toure?
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by MANGAM(m): 9:58pm On Oct 31, 2013
Burkinafaso made it to Nations cup finale anD narrowly lost to Nigeria by a lone goal. They also made it to d world qualification play off all because of the effort of Piltrolpa at the midfield they ve achieved quite a fate
Syenite: U guys are just spewing thrash. Did he perform as well as Mikel, Moses, Emenike and Yaya-Toure?
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by ebamma(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Syenite: U guys are just spewing thrash. Did he perform as well as Mikel, Moses, Emenike and Yaya-Toure?
guy leave all this sentiment now, that guy played better than those guys at the afcon, without that guys efforts a team like burkina faso will not have reached the afcon final
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
u guys are from Burkina Faso
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by MANGAM(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2013
No am not but a true Nigerian. This guy has brought a team fro an under dog to a team to be reckon wit in Africa. Who has ever thought dat a team like Burkina Faso wil make it to d Nations cup finals and playing a world cup playoff. Forget,
Ochillary: u guys are from Burkina Faso
Re: Why Jonathan Pitroipa Deserves Caf 2013 Best Footballer by striker9(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2013
ebamma: guy leave all this sentiment now, that guy played better than those guys at the afcon, without that guys efforts a team like burkina faso will not have reached the afcon final
I agree with you,Mikel and Moses have got edge with trophies but the Pritroipa guy is good.Yaya toure didn't do nada at Afcon,and he won nothing for his club last season.Pritroipa,Mikel and Moses should be last 3 men standing.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Photos From Nigeria Jubilation Fifa Under 17 World Cup! / PHOTOS: How Colombians Greeted Thier World Cup Team / Danny Welbeck Forgets Match Ball After Netting First Hat-trick Ever!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.