Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep (28603 Views)

Queen Asisat Oshoala Crowned Bbc Women Footballer Of The Year / Brazilian Footballer Adriano Faces Charges For Drug Links / Brazilian Referee Beheaded By Fans For Killing Player!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by etudaddy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
Jesus Christ
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by PDF: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2013
olala32: why i mine nober 11?

Oh dear... It's because of ur english o!
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by kambili999(f): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
who b dis?

1 Like

Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by rill: 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Can someone help with his picture
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by TerryCarr(m): 7:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
pendusky: Brazil not safe for world cup come next year!!! mtchew
that's what they said about SA
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
The head should replace the ball for the opening world cup game. . .
shocked shocked na wa 4 u
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by freda506(f): 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
embarassed[color=#000099][/color]
R.I.P
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2013
all ma niggas selling yayo am sure you know about these o
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Ustec: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Hope uv nt 4gten d 'WINNERSTAKESEARTH' hashtag sha....!it started 4rm brazil aswell...I hope it has notin related 2 it sha...!
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Onyenna(m): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2013
rill: Can someone help with his picture
Rip Joao

Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by 01mcfadden(m): 8:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
hey! Where is your sense of decency?
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by hammedkola(m): 8:18pm On Oct 31, 2013
PLS, For God sake, if you will right any long post like this, kindly make sure one or two pictures is attached for quick summarization of the post. Thanks

Meanwhile, May His Soul Rest in Peace
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by LadyH(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2013
odiegwu!
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by LadyH(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
We dunno o! We truly r clueless as u are too.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by LadyH(f): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
ok, dis is just crazy.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Venchy: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
No smoke without a fire, one of the most deadly place on the planet.

South American generally are notorious for drugs and they do not thinks twice when they are taken action.

Be warned oohhh if you have any family dealing in DRUGS.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Defaramade(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
koonbey: Throw your SIM away.
Lolz...na airtel he dey use
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Christmasdon(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2013
Terrible!! If you ask me.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Christmasdon(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2013
Terrible!! If you ask me.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by UKBobo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
[s]
Then you say I should go and cheer Naija in brazil. That's like going for youth service in the meduguri.

Imagine a country where AK47 is like a mobile phone. God forbid. I will cheer naija from home.
[/s]
My broda stay in Naija abeg. When I start uploading photos from Salvador in June 2014 - I no wan hear jolosi from your boys' quarters. tongue tongue
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by ogtavia(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2013
SirElaw: This is really disheartening. Come to think of it, this news is getting so much publicity because the victim was more or less a celebrity. Many more of such cases go unnoticed all around the world. Makes me wonder where humanity is headed.
May God help us.

so whats ur point?
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Abidx22(m): 2:59am On Nov 01, 2013
2 bad
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by emmabest2000(m): 3:52am On Nov 01, 2013
koonbey: Throw your SIM away.
abi ? grin
@topic south Ame tins
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by holluwai(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2013
Me I dey go... I have no business with them! Come to think of it, America(USA) has worse criminal records than this.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by Whitecoal711: 10:00am On Nov 01, 2013
what is the value of life?
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by hisableplc(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
hammedkola: PLS, For God sake, if you will right any long post like this, kindly make sure one or two pictures is attached for quick summarization of the post. Thanks

Meanwhile, May His Soul Rest in Peace

The picture you are requesting for isn't appealing to the eye cos of sanity sake so i dont think its ok to upload such especially on a forum like this that is open all
*my own view though
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by hisableplc(m): 11:23am On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by killuminati(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wicked people See how dem plugged d guy mango head downlipsrsealed RIP bro!
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by emmanginja: 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
this is absolute wickedness, what is the world turning into. i definitely know that the culprit will be brought to book some day and very soon.
Re: Former Brazilian Footballer's Head Left On His Doorstep by owoland: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Can you see? Later they will say it naija that is full of crime. Crime or criminality is a global citizen. no boundary no colour. this is bad and condemnable. RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juventus May Explore Possibility Of Pairing Messi With Ronaldo / Brilliant Ronaldo shows he's not finished at Man Utd yet / NFF ‘Hijacks’ Takasu's $390,000 Dream Team Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.