Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach (1624 Views)

Check Pix Of 5 Bedroom Duplex Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki / 2 Plot Of Land Off Alpha Beach Road For 6m / Affordable Land Off Alpha Beach Road Lekki, Lagos For 6m Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by cgift(m): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2008
You wont believe this!!! I drove to the beach and i am buying about three (3) plots by the beach!!! Come and see the scenery - you will fall for it! About 40 acres to go at a cheap rate of N3.0m per plot. You cant beat it!!! Just 5 minutes drive from alpha beach itself - where Jay Jay Okocha has his house and land seling for N10m, you have this best kept secret being unravelled for only N3m for starters!!!!

Hint: Coca-Cola and Chevron have bought acres in this same area i'm talking about. Just rush because it is the cheapest you will ever get in the Ajah environ. No Omoonile palava! Not a water-logged zone. Imagine the shade of the palms of the trees, the nature fruits thereof, the sound of the tidal waters behind you, and guess what? The place is ever booming with activities - it is the best kept secret as far as Lagos properties is concerned.

Call me 0802 854 7031 or simply mail crownsgift@yahoo.com for more details or perhaps, a possible visit together. You get discounts on each plots you buy after the first.
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by emarketing: 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
what are the title documents for this land
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by megastu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2008
cgift, i hope say no be our land u dey market so oh.
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by cgift(m): 10:06am On Jul 24, 2008
megastu:

cgift, i hope say no be our land u dey market so oh.

grin

Funny! Megastu, pls wake up oh! Do you care to know that your uncles and fathers have had several meetings and we have agreed to do the needful.

To all,

this place is da bomb. This is where Legacy Homes & Properties Ltd. is seriously working on to build estates. This place is ha! Please put your stake now and reap later!
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by megastu(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2008
Cgift,

We have inaudated with calls that unauthorized people are trying to sell our property there, thats why.
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by cgift(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2008
megastu:

Cgift,

We have inaudated with calls that unauthorized people are trying to sell our property there, thats why.

Nope! It must be a different place therefore. Mail me at crownsgift@yahoo.com for offsite correspondences.
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by cgift(m): 9:27am On Jul 30, 2008
emarketing:

what are the title documents for this land

The documents showing the exclusion from Lagos State acquistion for now and the survey plans.
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by Gonorrhea(m): 9:30am On Jul 30, 2008
@Poster

Do you have a cold land for sale off Alpha Beach?
Re: Hot Land For Sale Off Alpha Beach by cgift(m): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2008
Gonorrhea:

@Poster

Do you have a cold land for sale off Alpha Beach?

Yes your majesty grin Incidentally, they go for same amounts! grin

(1) (Reply)

4bedroom Duplex At Apo Legislative Quarters Abuja For 85m / Are Stun Gun Legal In Nigeria / Abuja Properties: Kuje Area Councils @ Unbeatable Prices ( Check These Out)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.