Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? (788 Views)

Top Events That Rocked Nigeria And Nairaland / Letter To Mr Seun And Nairaland Mods On Mr And Mrs Nairaland Competition / Similarities Between Nigerian Policemen And Armed Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? by ebests(f): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
I came across this website called nairalander.com by chance on the internet. I am wondering if there is any connections between nairaland.com and nairalander.com. All I can say for the time being is that nairalander.com is a blogging website that enables you to form as many blogs as you may want to form on the internet without spending a dime.
Re: Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? by iice(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
Duhhh
Re: Any Similarities Between Nairalander.com And Nairaland.com? by uspry1(f): 3:25am On Jul 11, 2008
This is not the same between nairaland.com and nairalander.com.

Nairaland.com is public discussion forum site.

Nairalander.com is public blogging site but to me more likely TV news portal site instead of blogging site.

Blogging site is suppose to be online daily dairies/journals to express their thoughts, feelings, opinions, interestings.

I guess they do not know the difference between blogging site and forum site.

Your post you are trying to convince any avid Nigerian writers to join your blog site sharing their online dairies/journals FOR FREE. Good luck!

(1)

Have You Had A Near Death Experience(nde)? / Whats The World Turning To? / How Do You Browse And Still Do Your Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.