Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! (2021 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / Your NYSC Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2013
Did you receive your call up letter but wonder how you will get to your NYSC Orientation Camp?

Oya, Nigeria's foremost bus ticketing agency, has THE perfect solution for you. We provide buses that deliver Batch C Corp members from Lagos directly to different camp locations across the country.

DESTINATION ROUTES

Lagos-Abia (Umunna)

Lagos-Abuja (Kubwa)

Lagos-Akwa Ibom (Ikot Itie Udung)

Lagos-Anambra (Umunya)

Lagos-Bayelsa (Kaiama)

Lagos-Benue (Wannune, Tarka)

Lagos-Cross River (Obubra)

Lagos-Delta (Issele-Uku)

Lagos-Ebonyi (Afikpo)

Lagos-Enugu (Awgu)

Lagos-Imo (Umudi Nkwerre)

Lagos-Kaduna (Abuja Road)

Lagos-Niger (Piako)

Lagos-Oyo (Ibadan)

Lagos-Port Harcourt (Nonwa-Gbam Tai)

For more information, contact us:

WEBSITE - www.oya.com.ng/nysc
PHONE - 070 0400 0000
ON-SITE - Ifesinachi Bus Terminal @ Jibowu, Yaba

Oya. We are there to take the hassles of the trip away from you.
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2013
Interesting. Make I go tell my cousin.
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by lalaboi(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2013
Ogugua

Correct ibo gyal lol. Are you participating at this batch NYSC or you just spreading the info? grin
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2013
This would be much more appreciated in the NYSC section

They need it there

1 Like

Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Lilimax(f): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2013
This is so nice.
It will save these lads the stress of getting to thier various orientation camps.

1 Like

Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by LordReed(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2013
I hope this is not oya.com's only service.
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
How about from ibadan?
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
masonkz: Interesting. Make I go tell my cousin.

Lovely! smiley

lalaboi: Ogugua

Correct ibo gyal lol. Are you participating at this batch NYSC or you just spreading the info? grin

Lol. Spreading the info. smiley
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Imanuelle: This would be much more appreciated in the NYSC section

They need it there

It's in NYSC now. smiley

Lilimax: This is so nice.
It will save these lads the stress of getting to their various orientation camps.

Very true.
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Lord_Reed: I hope this is not oya.com's only service.

No, it is not. They also supply transportation for normal/holiday travel.
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
olatemitayo: How about from ibadan?

Oya does offer transportation to Ibadan. For more information, calling the number would be best. smiley
Re: Direct Transportation To Your NYSC Location! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 05, 2013
Bumping.

(1) (Reply)

There Are Many Ways Of Getting Cash But This Is The Easiest / Prospectiv Batch C ,if You Are Dreaming To Go Akwa Ibom Let Meet Here. / Can Someone Collect NYSC Discharge Certificate For Another Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.