Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,886 members, 7,834,938 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town (2790 Views)

Rilwayne001, Yazach Etc Do You Think Its Time To Have A "New Testament" Koran? / Witch Hunting And Adeboye’s Evangelical Tour Of The Pacific / Flirty Fishing - Evangelical Christian Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
doubleDx:

I'm very serious bruv. You have no idea what I have learnt and still learning from you... All your sermons are scripturally backed-up. I verified, read and got edified then I started discovering new scriptures that supports your sermons. A lot bruv, maybe we should talk sometime on messenger or Facebook chat!
wow. all praises due to God. i would give you my facebook but i dont go on it again that much. i may be on like once a month or so. you have a better chance of reaching me on nairaland. nairaland is home lol . messenger i dont really have that on my puter. yahoo messenger slows down computers. nairaland pm is coo
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by SalC: 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: it is my duty. i was never gone. just relaxed a bit wink wink sup Sal C
Anyways, welcome back! I will just watch from the sideline. Keep em coming.

BTW am cool.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
^ Aight, let's roll on NL. Cool bruv!
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Sal C: Anyways, welcome back! I will just watch from the sideline. Keep em coming.

BTW am cool.
no doubt bros. i full ground like car with 4 flat tyres lol, as they say
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: i would give you my facebook, but you just will never catch me there is all am saying lol. its a place for gossip. not my thing. so i try to avoid the place. but here it is. all i have on there is old clients https://www.facebook.com/marie.cardiacdiagnostics
doubleDx: ^ Aight, let's roll on NL. Cool bruv!
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76: Hmm, IS Obadiah really back? Or is this just a Mo gbo Mo joko stunt? undecided

**parks car and peeps out**

Fishing and Hunting......

Keeping space, will be back for questions cool
I think the fire is coming back lol. grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

That's good then. Welcome back grin
i aint go nowhere now lol. i was always here. just doing more reading and trolling in other sections cheesy
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 5:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by crackhaus: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Popowaa: Ur insight in the bible is very deep,i admire u a lot but i think smtimes u are highsad
SCORE!!!
I feel the same exact way...
Obadiah has some characteristics of crackheads #I'mJustSaying

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Lmao, someone called you a Grade A+ troll....

@ Topic,

How sure are you that fishing is over? Any sign (plus bible verse) to show that?

yup I am a grade A troll. he was right grin

and to know that fishing is over there are signs given in the bible. one of the signs is exhibited in myself. yes myself. scripture says when the prophets of old start to wake up ( gain consciousness ) to who they really are ( as israelites as opposed to yoruba igbo etc. ) and when knowledge is increased ( of the scriptures not worldly knowledge cuz knowledge of this world is foolishness to God. a few years ago you could never find people who understood the bible ). and when you send your biggest hunter into the earth, what time is it ? you dont send a hunter into the bush to go teach cookery classes do you ? lol
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam: lipsrsealed
when did Ajibam become a female ? this is a miracle is what this is grin

2 Likes

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
crackhaus:
SCORE!!!
I feel the same exact way...
Obadiah has some characteristics of crackheads #I'mJustSaying
says the man called CRACKhaus. smdh tongue
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: when did Ajibam become a female ? this is a miracle is what this is grin

na today jawe.. folYkaze is looking for one

1 Like

Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

I am not disputing that one bit cheesy

Okay, but you do know that Obadiah 777 "≠" the 144,000 that are the remnant to be sealed right? undecided

At the red, nope you don't one bit tongue
not getting ya question at all. ask it in a different way tongue
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

what FOLYKAZE needs is an exorcism not a miracle. grin grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Ajibam: 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
obadiah777: what FOLYKAZE needs is an exorcism not a miracle. grin grin

and a little bit rod
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

and a little bit rod
scripture do say spare the rod and spoil the child. or what rod where you talking about shocked grin
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam: lipsrsealed
ajibam
You're female too?
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

You cannot be the only one out of 144,000 saying this. Got more sources? undecided
shyttt there are thousands on youtube saying the exact same thing lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7xKeXT_aLA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIzdkKt9tHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyDS-wwQnvw

you want more ? wink
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by tpia5: 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Popowaa: Is Obadiah a prophet?

cultist.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ajibam:

grin grin grin grin

I'm really surprised. Are you serious?
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Joshthefirst(m): 6:32pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

You cannot be the only one out of 144,000 saying this. Got more sources? undecided
are you female too? Just asking.

Why don't people put their sex beside their names for petes sake?
Arre they ashamed or what? Smh.
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
tpia@:

cultist.
smdh oh ye scoffers why do ye scoff cry
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Fishing Season Is Over. Its Time For Hunting And The Biggest Hunter Is In Town by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Kaylize76:

Make a video na tongue tongue
i got 16 videos. not with my face though lol. i used windows movie maker wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Former Jehovah's Witness High Ranking Official Who Witnessed Deciet / Christianity Is A Big Joke / Spiritually Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.