Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. (1258 Views)

Somali People On This Board.... / Hausa Hero And Warrior Queen Amina Of Zaria Full History,life And Legendary Work / Hero:king JAJA OF OPOBO Full Biography,history Battle With The British(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by Hero(m): 6:04pm On Jul 10, 2008
This place is getting wild, and needs expert monitoring. I think Seun should allow me to take care of that for him, who agrees? 
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
Yes, "expert monitoring" from you the Oga wild one himself.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by tpia: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2008
care to state why you think you should get the job?

Am just curious.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by naijadiva2(f): 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2008
boy please grin
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by Hero(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2008
tpia:

care to state why you think you should get the job?

Am just curious.

Because as you've all witnessed, I have verbal technique to put obstinant, unruly fools and knuckleheads in their place with class and grace. I leave them thankfully obedient and punished, though their are some grown ass lumps who need a bit more of a beating to smooth over. Some of these miscreants need to be put on time outs from the site for some period of time when they start acting a fool. That CHO whatever chick or dude is first on the list. She/he come in to threads cussing up a storm and cursing out people with foul language for no reason at all.

Bush mentality miscreants need to properly trained the hard way on how to be orderly and civil when communicating in a technical transaction such as the Net, and I have the lesson they need to be learning. I've monitored many sites in the past and have made some important differences in these sites upon doing so. Also there's a growing AA membership on this site and I think it's only right that there's at least one AA mod present for balance.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 10, 2008
Vote Exponent for Nigerian president. Yeye man.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by naijadiva2(f): 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2008
davidylan:

Vote Exponent for Nigerian president. Yeye man.

lol

Hero:

Because as you've all witnessed, I have verbal technique to put obstinant, unruly fools and knuckleheads in their place with class and grace. I leave them thankfully obedient and punished, though their are some grown ass lumps who need a bit more of a beating to smooth over. Some of these miscreants need to be put on time outs from the site for some period of time when they start acting a fool. That CHO whatever chick or dude is first on the list. She/he come in to threads cussing up a storm and cursing out people with foul language for no reason at all.

Bush mentality miscreants need to properly trained the hard way on how to be orderly and civil when communicating in a technical transaction such as the Net, and I have the lesson they need to be learning. I've monitored many sites in the past and have made some important differences in these sites upon doing so. Also there's a growing AA membership on this site and[b] I think it's only right that there's at least one AA mod present for balance. [/b]

i'm sorry but you being moderator will definitely not cause balance. you're all about AA on a NIGERIAN site. its not okay for others to talk bad about AA (not saying that its good) but its okay for you to talk bad about us. umm no thanks, i'll save my vote for another person.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by omoge(f): 8:22pm On Jul 10, 2008
heroman youself  shocked shocked no way
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by redsun(m): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
Man,don't over do it,know your place,if not you will lose your ground.,in as much as you hit the point sometimes,most times u sound really nasty and vain.Are you sure you are real?or you just think you are making jest of people?that is immature and stupid. if you do.

Black problem is universal,the same misplaced priorities.Only the real can feel it.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by KarmaMod(f): 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2008
No.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by KarmaMod(f): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2008
i
'm sorry but you being moderator will definitely not cause balance. you're all about AA on a NIGERIAN site. its not okay for others to talk bad about AA (not saying that its good) but its okay for you to talk bad about us. umm no thanks, i'll save my vote for another person.

Exactly. This is someone that runs around saying nonsense about yoruba people and he wants to be mod of culture?

Dude take your gang of BAs to BlackPlanet and let us breathe.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by KarmaMod(f): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hero:

. Also there's a growing AA membership on this site and I think it's only right that there's at least one AA mod present for balance.

Btw Uspry1 is a black American and she's a moderator for two of the forums on NL. Unlike the rest of you she has a good head on her shoulders.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by tpia: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2008
Hero:

Bush mentality miscreants need to properly trained the hard way on how to be orderly and civil when communicating in a technical transaction such as the Net, and I have the lesson they need to be learning. I've monitored many sites in the past and have made some important differences in these sites upon doing so. Also there's a growing AA membership on this site and I think it's only right that there's at least one AA mod present for balance.

There's a report to moderator function which you can use to report posts you feel are inappropriate.

About Cho33 and the Abia thread: the cussing out was mutual, not one sided. It takes two to tango.

And there's already an AA moderator, like karmamod mentioned. Uspry1 is a moderator. And she's AA.

Do you really feel you should be a moderator on nairaland given your consistent bias against the Yoruba tribe? Mind you, I would still say this no matter which tribe you were prejudiced against. Its like willywilly asking to be a moderator.

I've gone through some of Uspry's posts and I havent noticed any in which she expresses as much bias against another tribe, the way you do. Even though she seems to have an interest in the Yorubas.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by grafikdon: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
You'll get that 'Chieftaincy' title (moderator) the moment Osama Bin laden becomes the  Mayor of New York. Mai peepul, make una come see snake wey dey buy shaving cream , like say e get bia bia. . . grin  grin
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by KarmaMod(f): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2008
Lol grin
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by Hero(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
Lol cheesy In what way have I've been disrespectful to the Yoruba? I admire the Yoruba ethnic group very much, they are one of the most creative and vibrant groups in all of Africa. They're cultural strength and vibrancy is unmatched amongst the African Ethnic groups. It's legacy is spread widely throughout the Americas running for centuries gone. When asked to mention an African tribe or ethnic group in various poles helled here in the US and in South America and in Europe--- the Yoruba were familiar amongst the minds of more people than any other group but the Masai and the Zulu. I respect the Yoruba people greatly, for their history, and cultural strength and greatness.

Just because I find the looks of Northern and South Eastern Nigerian ladies more appealing than the Yoruba and other SW'ers on average, and set straight the fact of that we AA are of very little if any Yoruba ethnicity while letting all know that we are extensively of Igbo descent, doesn't mean that I hate the Yoruba.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by lazy(m): 1:17am On Jul 11, 2008
Hero:

and set straight the fact of that we AA are of very little if any Yoruba ethnicity while letting all know that we are extensively of Igbo descent, doesn't mean that I hate the Yoruba.

Why do you keep on putting this out as fact When I continue to give you facts and sources for you to find this information that it is impossible, based on the data that we know today, that AA's are extensively of Igbo descent.

When are you going to respond to my last post on the topic you started and named after me: "To Lazy and Others"?? You always seem to disappear when someone brings facts to the table. The point of discussions is to learn and grow. You have no credible sources to back up your assumptions.

"Lawd hav' murcy. Colored folk be hatin' to admit when dey be wrong" LOL!!!
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by tpia: 1:20am On Jul 11, 2008
hero's boldfaced lying is one of the most amazing things about him.

he doesnt let facts get in the way of his delusions.

hero, your fatal flaw is this ethnic issue.

I've asked you to come clean about your agenda, but you keep refusing to do so. undecided
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by lazy(m): 1:51am On Jul 11, 2008
tpia:

he doesnt let facts get in the way of his delusions.

I am going to have to agree with you on this.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by CH3COO(m): 3:16am On Jul 11, 2008
The day Hero becomes moderator of this board will be the day Abacha rolls over in his grave and lets off a rotten fart all over Nigeria again.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by semid4lyfe(m): 9:12am On Jul 11, 2008
Hisses & says Hero ko Villian ni.Hero 4 moderator?Hell no!He has this habit of trivializing important issues and he can sound so unserious & immature @ times. A good example is his contribution 2 d thread Beautiful Ijaw names.On 2nd thought why are generality of nairalanders opposed 2 'ur candidacy.Like d saying goes d voice of d people is d voice of God so I say an emphatic NO.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by NubianQ(f): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2008
what a laugh! so u want to be moderator so u can control everything eh? hell no. no Nigerian hater is meant to be here! HELL NO, pls dont make me laugh. if you re moderator noone will comment on the culture thread. save me the stress of poking my eyes out! so what if u are AA? there re so many AA threads go there hun! not here plllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Seun, abeg no put this guy oh! everyone one will leave nairaland! Hero AKA Exponent cant be moderator
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by KarmaMod(f): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2008
Lmao. Nubian where have you been?

check out the rock thread/role play too and leave Hero and his madness jo.
Re: Vote Hero For Moderator Of This Board. by NubianQ(f): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

Lmao. Nubian where have you been?

check out the rock thread/role play too and leave Hero and his madness jo.

Been working like mad. going to the rock thread now!

(1) (Reply)

As A Non-igbo, What Would U Say About The Igbos? / Should Taiwo Introduce Kehinde As His/her Older Twin Brother/sister / How Bad Are The Ijebu People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.