Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers (948 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / Open Letter To NYSC: Where Is The Orientation In The NYSC Camps? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by formlessIB(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Please guys, I will like to know the condition of the orientation camp in obubra. Heard that it was recently refurbished. Also, What's the electricity situation like. I am a prospective batch C corp member. Thanks
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by segzykay(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
formlessIB: Please guys, I will like to know the condition of the orientation camp in obubra. Heard that it was recently refurbished. Also, What's the electricity situation like. I am a prospective batch C corp member. Thanks
OBUBRA CAMP! The camp is manageable, no light but the do ON gen by 7pm - 10pm then 6am-7:30am in the morning. If u need any assistance contact me on 08033914579 I am batch B Corp member presently serving in Bekwarra local government
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by Siraleeyu(m): 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls wia is d best ppa's in cross river?
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by tojahh(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2013
@Siraleeyu, hahahaha, you neva enter camp (where you will be tutored and drilled by buffalo soldiers like Adamu and Ahmed) you deyy think of PPA, anyway, let me advice. Don't even think of Calabar unless you have enough money. You can get a good PPA in IKOM, OGOJA. Things are fairly cheap and conducive. Abeg if you reach Obubra, greet Mr. Ebony Daniels for me o. (The social director).
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by Kingisun: 9:09am On Nov 02, 2013
Please I just want to know whether white round-neck long sleeves are allowed in camp!
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by segzykay(m): 9:15am On Nov 02, 2013
Kingisun: Please I just want to know whether white round-neck long sleeves are allowed in camp!
Not allow don't go with it o. Obubra camp is just like secondary school they will treat u like secondary school student.
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by Kingisun: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2013
segzykay:
Not allow don't go with it o. Obubra camp is just like secondary school they will treat u like secondary school student.
. Na wao! How about putting on long sleeves inside and the white one outside! Don't know whether you understand what I mean
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by segzykay(m): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2013
Kingisun: . Na wao! How about putting on long sleeves inside and the white one outside! Don't know whether you understand what I mean
Bro I am a batch B Corp member they will not allow u to put on anything dat Nysc didn't give u. Dat is Obubra camp for u. No social life at all. Make sure u go with enough cash cos camp food Na rubbish. Palp with beans, bread with colour water called tea, Agidi with stew, Garri with Akara, Eba with okro soup etc etc
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by Kingisun: 9:57am On Nov 02, 2013
segzykay:
Bro I am a batch B Corp member they will not allow u to put on anything dat Nysc didn't give u. Dat is Obubra camp for u. No social life at all. Make sure u go with enough cash cos camp food Na rubbish. Palp with beans, bread with colour water called tea, Agidi with stew, Garri with Akara, Eba with okro soup etc etc
. Not good! I repeat....not good! God be with us all though!
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by tojahh(m): 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
No try Camp food O°˚˚˚° ... Rubbish X Rubbish. Watery Beans and Akamu all most everyday.
Re: How Is The Situation Of The Orientation Camp In Cross Rivers by Siraleeyu(m): 11:45pm On Nov 02, 2013
tojahh: @Siraleeyu, hahahaha, you neva enter camp (where you will be tutored and drilled by buffalo soldiers like Adamu and Ahmed) you deyy think of PPA, anyway, let me advice. Don't even think of Calabar unless you have enough money. You can get a good PPA in IKOM, OGOJA. Things are fairly cheap and conducive. Abeg if you reach Obubra, greet Mr. Ebony Daniels for me o. (The social director).
lol........@tojahh are u a servin corper??

(1) (Reply)

NYSC - 2014 Batch B Stream II / Grab These 3 Skills And See If You Wont Get A Good Job / Wats Happening 2 Nysc Servics Dis Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.