Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

How To Install And Register BBM On Your 3G Less Phone Without Wi-fi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install And Register BBM On Your 3G Less Phone Without Wi-fi (835 Views)

How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. / BBM on iPhone and related issues / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install And Register BBM On Your 3G Less Phone Without Wi-fi by Damey2011(m): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Install your BBM app which you downloaded either the .70 or .72 version, but I will recommend the .70 version.

Use a Sim with the Best Signal Strength in your area, For me, It is MTN, that's when there is less load on the mast in the afternoon. It could be GLO, ETISALAT, AIRTEL in your area, Just Find out, that should not be difficult for you.

Restrict Background Data, this is to make make whatever amount of signal the phone receives to be Concentrated on that app alone.

Then FORCE STOP BBM and Launch again, It should Display Email Page.

I tried this on my Tecno D5 and It worked.

Dahs all.
Re: How To Install And Register BBM On Your 3G Less Phone Without Wi-fi by Mattex001(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
jst get a WiFi network dat one na long things.uii

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Unveils BBM Bundle For Smartphones / Help With Airtel Modem Subscription / Gionee P2S Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.