Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Changed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Changed (2701 Views)

I'm Beginning To Hate My Mom / Love So Strong; Elderly Couple To Die Together In World's First Assisted Suicide / Is The Fear Of Sagamite The Beginning Of Wisdom??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changed by amdman: 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
It's a fact..

1 Like

Re: Changed by amdman: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Last week...
Re: Changed by amdman: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
We started ...
Re: Changed by Ferya(f): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ OP
Remember nothing is impossible with God.
Be strong for your testimony is on the way. All the best!
Re: Changed by amdman: 7:06am On Nov 02, 2013
Prayer is such a wonderful activity at this time, for even when you are weak, God is always strong, and in the place of prayer you exchange your weakness for His strength. In the place of prayer, the words that He has spoken in various times and seasons come again to mind. As you declare them, you are emboldened. It is not for nothing that He made us kings, and where the words of a king is, God says, there is power.

Thank you Lord for the opportunity to know you and to love you.

3 Likes

Re: Changed by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 02, 2013
The Lord shall finish what he started in your family. You are one wise couple. Some others will keep trying naturally for 20 years before going the assisted route, and by then, it would have been too late.

Your stats are perfect for the procedure. I'm certain you will have good news in the end (all things being equal). Keep giving your wife the much needed support. May God bless you two! kiss

following keenly. . .

2 Likes

Re: Changed by greatgod2012(f): 8:22am On Nov 02, 2013
God bless you for the courageous step you and your wife is taking, may He crown all your effort with success IJN.
We shall all rejoice with you very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Changed by ifeegee(f): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2013
amdman: Prayer is such a wonderful activity at this time, for even when you are weak, God is always strong, and in the place of prayer you exchange your weakness for His strength. In the place of prayer, the words that He has spoken in various times and seasons come again to mind. As you declare them, you are emboldened. It is not for nothing that He made us kings, and where the words of a king is, God says, there is power.

Thank you Lord for the opportunity to know you and to love you.

You and wifey will definitely experience the joy of parenthood.
While you are at it,He whom you hold dear to heart will give you the strength and grace to go through the process.

2 Likes

Re: Changed by bellong: 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
It shall end well for you both in Jesus name.
Re: Changed by ipio(f): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
God will definetly see u through, you are in my prayers.
Re: Changed by jumzzy448: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
God will answer your prayer before the end of this year (amen). You shall hear the cry of a baby in your home. Insha Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Changed by Nobody: 1:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Dear OP, thank you for sharing this wonderful experience with us. Maybe some of us can learn from it.

May God bless your efforts with success!
Re: Changed by amdman: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2013
^^^^^ Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
Re: Changed by greatgod2012(f): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
@op, how was the result yesterday, i believe it is well.

God will perfect that which He has started in your life and family.
Re: Changed by amdman: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
The appoint...
Re: Changed by amdman: 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Got such a beautiful insight while meditating on the story of the boat in the storm with Jesus sleeping.

First, Jesus had said to the disciples, 'lets go over to the other side'. Because His word never fails, it means that come what may, they would definitely get to their destination. If they had paid attention to what Jesus said, they would have known that even though the storm was heavy, the Master had said they were going to the other side. If they had an understanding of who He really was, they would have known that He had seen the end from the beginning, and if He said to go, it means they were coming out victorious.

Understand however, that some of them were hardened fishermen... Peter, James and John... so they knew exactly what a killer storm was, and they knew that was exactly what they were facing, hence their cry to Jesus. Jesus however proved that the Word is superior to every situation, no matter how dire. With words from His mouth, He calmed the storm to the amazement of His disciples.

Therefore I know, that even in the midst of this storm, God has called us fruitful and productive, He has named us those that bear fruits that abide. It may have taken this long for the fruits to show up for men's optical eyes to see, but the most important thing is that the fruits are finally manifested. In this situation, the Word also shall prevail as it always does.

5 Likes

Re: Changed by Ferya(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
amdman: Got such a beautiful insight while meditating on the story of the boat in the storm with Jesus sleeping.

First, Jesus had said to the disciples, 'lets go over to the other side'. Because His word never fails, it means that come what may, they would definitely get to their destination. If they had paid attention to what Jesus said, they would have known that even though the storm was heavy, the Master had said they were going to the other side. If they had an understanding of who He really was, they would have known that He had seen the end from the beginning, and if He said to go, it means they were coming out victorious.

Understand however, that some of them were hardened fishermen... Peter, James and John... so they knew exactly what a killer storm was, and they knew that was exactly what they were facing, hence their cry to the Jesus. Jesus however proved that the Word is superior to every situation, no matter how dire. With words from His mouth, He calmed the storm to the amazement of His disciples.

Therefore I know, that even in the midst of this storm, God has called us fruitful and productive, He has named us those that bear fruits that abide. It may have taken this long for the fruits to show up for men's optical eyes to see, but the most important thing is that the fruits are finally manifested. In this situation, the Word also shall prevail as it always does.

^^^^ Thank God all went well at the hospital. I know you will live to see your children’s children. Have faith God is able!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Changed by inwangobio(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
@op, I really know how you feel having been there for a more longer period than you have been, but today the story has changed drastically. I like people like you who don't allow TTC to be like the women's thing. I like it when men get identified with the challenge. The Lord who did it for me in a big way will also do it for you. He is a faithful God and He knows what to do. You can read many testimonies including mine in ' Anyone trying IVF/IUI/ICSI thread'. God bless you and am particularly happy that you know God and you put your trust in HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Changed by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
amdman: The appointmnet went well yesterday. Did the SFA and all that. Wifey's complete tests are not out yet so we will get all of them at once. To be notified soon as they are ready. I know the good news will continue.

Amen . . .

I'm rooting for you and wifey oh . . . I hope to see this thread end with good news! cool cool
Re: Changed by amdman: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2013
The results are out!

Every parameter is great save for Doc's observation of possible low ovarian reserve. l already know that this appears to be a big one and have an appointment tomorrow to fully analyse the result and medical options.

1 Like

Re: Changed by greatgod2012(f): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2013
amdman: The results are out!

Every parameter is great save for Doc's observation of possible low ovarian reserve. l already know that this appears to be a big one and have an appointment tomorrow to fully analyse the result and medical options.

God who have started a good thing for your family will bring it to perfection in Jesus name.

The good news will definitely continue till the end.

1 Like

Re: Changed by sennykenny1(f): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2013
@ op It will end in praise, trust in him
Re: Changed by oluplus(m): 11:34am On Nov 11, 2013
The Lord Almighty will perfect all that is yours in Jesus' name

1 Like

Re: Changed by excellentmomma(f): 11:14am On Jun 05, 2016
This thread didn't continue? I just stumbled on it with a hope of reading testimonies that will encourage me like in the other TTC threads, @ amdman pls resurface. God bless.
@ inwangobio you are a rare breed. From the other thread, God bless
Re: Changed by Randyguy: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is equally great. It increases both sperm count and quality. The recovery time is good as well.

(1) (Reply)

He Dreads Marriage....advice Him / What Is The Maximum Amount You Are Willing To Spend On A Wedding? / I don't want to be a Single Mother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.