Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

KCEE Features D’banj, Don Jazzy On “take Over” Album | View Tracklist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / KCEE Features D’banj, Don Jazzy On “take Over” Album | View Tracklist (587 Views)

D’banj To Work With Former Partner Don Jazzy On New Album / KCEE Features D’banj, Don Jazzy, Timaya On “take Over” Album | View Tracklist / D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Launch Of Mavin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KCEE Features D’banj, Don Jazzy On “take Over” Album | View Tracklist by Netz4(f): 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
With Kcee‘s debut album “Take Over” set to drop tomorrow (01-11-13), here’s an exclusive look at the official artwork and tracklisting.The previously released singles and videos are tearing up the place as we speak, and this has been the norm since the start of the year.

Now when you look at the list of featured acts, you know this album is a MUST-HAVE!I mean… how do you manage to get D’Banj, Don Jazzy, Davido, Wizkid, Timaya, Phyno and Flavour in one album? If this doesn’t get you excited, nothing will!

Full Tracklist

1.Hustle Your Way

2.Ogadimna

3.Hakuna Matata

4.Pull Over ft. Wizkid

5.Do It ft. Timaya

6.Adaugo ft. Mr Songz

7.Skit by Ajebo

8.Limpopo

9.Ogaranya ft. Davido

10.Totori ft. Mr Songz

11.Emmah ft. D’banj

12.Had it Being I Know

13.Ifeneme

14.Okoso

15.Chineke Di mma

16.Ajibole ft. Skiibii17.Vitamin C ft. Phyno

18.Pull Over (Remix) ft. Don Jazzy & Wizkid

19.Give it to Me ft. flavour

I got a chance to listen to some of the songs, and I can tell you it’s fire!

This is asgood a commercial album as you’ll find anywhere. Mark my words.

DOWNLOAD : http://www.turkzconcept.com/2013/11/kcee-features-dbanj-don-jazzy-on-take.html

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Chimamanda Adichie In New Single / 11 Simple Steps To Becoming A Famous Singer / Beat Tape Review: Ill The Cartoonist - Food (fi Thought)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.