Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,751 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage (2566 Views)

US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / Photos: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage / Photos: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage by zeelo2014: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: help me tell them o!

The rat had to bring psquare into his sourceless news which he must have cooked in his room with bigotry against dbanj.

Help me tell dem dat psquare is yet to win MOBO, MTV europe award and BET Awards, all of which dbanj has forgetting he won.

Where is don jazzy? Nowhere in terms of ranks listed below.

1. Dbanj
2. 2face
3. Psquare
4. Wizkid
5. Davido

the above guys have overshadowed him.

Igbos and tribalism go hand in hand like akpu and ogbonno soup tongue
When I read comments like this,I just weep for this generation, must u always bring up tribe in everything? Just as u mentioned those 5 musicians up there,its very normal to put them in comparison especially for the fact that P-square just finished their America & Africa tour which was a huge success with sold-out shows. Must u always be negative? Is this the first time a musician has been booed? Does it take away the fact that D'banj is a great entertainer?
Re: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage by Chamackh(m): 11:10am On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: do they own it? Even ice prince does too tongue
How many times did Ice Prince fly it, Forbe says they fly private jet, (says) is a present continuous tense.
Re: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage by Dospix(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2013
I pity D'banj...he really needs to stop his lewd style of performance, it's not helping his career at all.
Re: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage by fastigiater: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
You win some you lose some. Zimbabwe is a place that will not appreciate Dbanj's sense of humour - Not everybody does and not everybody finds him funny. He just needs to know what countries to share his kokolet stage craft with. He should learn and move to the next. By the way why is this news? If he had given a startling performance like he has done countless times (From London to south Africa) it will not be reported so why report this? People like to make Dbanj look like he's suffering without Don Jazy but he is not.
Re: D’banj Flops In Zimbabwe, Gets Booed Off Stage by Ziggyzito(m): 8:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
Dospix: I pity D'banj...he really needs to stop his lewd style of performance, it's not helping his career at all.
sharraap

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Seducing Genevieve In Hot Bikini / Paul Okoye With His Fiancee And Son: What A Family! You Need To See This Pic / Photo: Hkn's Sina Rambo Pictured With Aged DMX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.