Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,006 members, 7,859,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:22 PM

Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta (491 Views)

Affordable and Secured Land for sale in Lagos State / Hire Dump Trucks At A Cheap Rate, And U Can Also Call Us For Quality Granite / New-confirmed And Genuine- Functioning Filling Station For Sale In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta by instaforexngr(m): 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
I am presently searching for a cheap and genuine land for sale in Abeokuta.
I would prefer verifiable lands without any issues surrounding ownership
as I would not want any problems associated.
Thanks
Re: Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta by donpy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2015
Call Mr Paul on 09093200039 or 08166070590
Re: Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta by AsherStorm(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2015
instaforexngr:
I am presently searching for a cheap and genuine land for sale in Abeokuta.
I would prefer verifiable lands without any issues surrounding ownership
as I would not want any problems associated.
Thanks

if u will like obamtoko area... eleweran opposite police barracks... govt acquisition just released after the masses won the court case against amosun govt... the other side of the area is already filled with building inhabited cos it wasn't acquired by govt ...
the side acquired has now been released and excision has also been done to share the lands to the villagers who initially inhabited the land...

I can authoritatively tell u that the land is still very cheap now cos its still in the hands of the villagers , this if u buy early before land agents acquire everything, it will so much pay u...

I got half acre and my agreement and other documents was given to me yesterday...

if u really need a good lam without issues, I'd advise you to contact me and we can meet, I'd take u there, ud make inquiries abt the land from the police barracks and inhabitants of the area....
then I will introduce u to d vendor who sold to me

call or text 07083650650 or
mail infotechdave@gmail.com
Re: Am Searching For A Cheap And Genuine Land In Abeokuta by bugatti02(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
If you will like simawa area by RCCG, call mr kenneth on 08185102278

(1) (Reply)

Dortec Generator / A Good Old Bungalow For Sale With C Of O,in A Quite Area Of Fadeyi/jibowu Lagos / Buy.....fully Furnished 3B Duplex Just 25M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.