Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

First Inland Bank Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Inland Bank Interview (600 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Inland Bank Interview by lordhector: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2008
just want to know if anybody has received any sms from first inland bank concerning the interview held at their head office in lagos on the 27th of june 2008.
cheers.
Re: First Inland Bank Interview by jennystar: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2008
when did u write ur exam? and how long before they called for an interview? i wrote on 14th of june and passed but in kano. pls reply
Re: First Inland Bank Interview by jiteometan: 11:16am On Jul 11, 2008
yes pls im interested in knowing too if anyone has been contacted afterthe first inland bank interview held yday in lagos.pls keep me posted anyone
Re: First Inland Bank Interview by chidozman(m): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2008
i wrote in Kano on the 14th of june and was sent an sms that i was successful but yet to hear from them about the interview.though i hear that they are still conducting tests in other zones and this might be a reason why there are yet to call for interview.
Re: First Inland Bank Interview by treasure03: 1:39pm On Jul 11, 2008
you are doing great job ,keep it up.

from lakan.
Re: First Inland Bank Interview by lordhector: 10:42am On Jul 16, 2008
i wrote the test in lagos on the 24th of may 2008,got an sms that i was successful on the 26th of may,had the interview on the 27th of june 2008 at the head office in Victoria island.Am yet to hear anything from them.I hope they will contact me soon.
Cheers

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For A Salary Increase / Board Interview With Etb On 22nd Of May'o8 / Nigerian Jobs Scramble Kills 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.