Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,303 members, 7,957,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

(fresh) Download 'you Go Kill Me' Remix By Sarkodie Ft. Wizkid, Ice Prince, EL - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / (fresh) Download 'you Go Kill Me' Remix By Sarkodie Ft. Wizkid, Ice Prince, EL (2876 Views)

Download Wizkid "Dance For Me (remix) Produced By Sarz / Sarkodie Ft Davido – Gun Shot / [MUSIC] – Hallelujah By Sarkodie Ft AJ Omo Alajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(fresh) Download 'you Go Kill Me' Remix By Sarkodie Ft. Wizkid, Ice Prince, EL by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-BhjuDK5COXc/UnSfNtxCThI/AAAAAAAABqc/8BRgFNUKFuA/s320/ice_prince_sarkodie_donaeo-imanueljannah-blog.jpeg[/img]

Top African rapper, Sarkodie, has remixed his genre-defying song, “You Go Kill Me” in a star-studded style. The remix features fellow Afro superstars, WizKid, Ice Prince, EL and Navio.

The first release of ‘You Go Kill Me’ officially kick-started the Azonto dance fever that has gripped most parts of Africa.

This remix is a nice and amazing dance song, and with the new puff of fresh air injected by the other featured artistes, particlularly Ice-Prince who killed his verse; the song will no doubt make a great contribution to your playlist.

(Fresh) Download 'You Go Kill Me' Remix By Sarkodie ft. WizKid, Ice Prince, EL & Navio: http://imanueljannah..com/2013/11/fresh-download-you-go-kill-me-remix-by.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Meet Speed Darlington, Nigerian 'Musician' Who Is VERY BAD / [Music + Video] Olamide - Poverty Die / DOWNLOAD MP3: Rema - Ginger Me ( Prod. By The Element)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.