Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Daniel Bryan Of WWE Acknowledged Nigerian Goal Machine Kelechi Iheanacho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Daniel Bryan Of WWE Acknowledged Nigerian Goal Machine Kelechi Iheanacho (1606 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo Visits Kelechi Iheanacho In Manchester / Kelechi Iheanacho Makes ESPN Player Power Ranking. / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daniel Bryan Of WWE Acknowledged Nigerian Goal Machine Kelechi Iheanacho by victorazy(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2013
The “YES!” chant of two-time WWE Champion Daniel Bryan continues to spread throughout the WWE Universe around the world, including the action-packed arena of championship soccer. Kelechi Iheanacho, who powered Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets to a 6-1 victory over Mexico during the opening Group stage of the FIFA U-17 (Under-17) World Cup in Al Ain City, celebrated each of his incredible four goals with explosive affirmation of his self-acknowledged favorite WWE Superstar.

Iheanacho’s four-goal celebration proved infectious, with each successful strike prompting not only teammates to join in the chant around the field’s corner flags, but the raucous throng of fans inside Khalifa Bin Zayed Stadium as well.

The youngster’s incredible tournament day did not go unnoticed by Bryan, who was moved by Iheanacho’s

Re: Daniel Bryan Of WWE Acknowledged Nigerian Goal Machine Kelechi Iheanacho by victorazy(m): 10:49am On Nov 02, 2013
I pray he be in pitch again today
Re: Daniel Bryan Of WWE Acknowledged Nigerian Goal Machine Kelechi Iheanacho by samhay: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2013
The youngster’s incredible tournament day did not go unnoticed by Bryan, who was moved by Iheanacho’s emulation of the Superstar.
“I think it’s incredible that he’s doing the 'YES!' chant,” said Bryan, who also congratulated Iheanacho on his four-goal feat. “It’s incredible that such an amazing athlete from Nigeria is now doing something that I do on TV. It’s great.”

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku Left In Chelsea Limbo / What I Feel For Odion Ighalo / Beware Of 9japredict.com They Don't Want To Pay Us Our Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.