Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr (2255 Views)

Show Me An Investment Company To Turn My $50 To $200 In Two Months / Free Ebook! How I Made $200 In 24 Hours. / How I Made $200 In 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by ojuola1(f): 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
Whiteboard animations or doodle videos have been proven by internet marketers
to increase optin rates to about 80% and retain audience much better than traditional videos!

The truth is that people are getting tired of reading long strings of words/texts on your website.
They prefer watching it to reading it! You will do better telling your story with simple animation videos.

I have used my skill in video animation production to scoop up over $200 in 2 weeks on the popular micro job site called Fiverr.com.
I general sell 1 -3 minute animation videos from $5-$85 which is only 20 min - 1 hour of enjoyable work.
See attached picture for proof of my Fiverr earnings!

Now I have taken my work out of Fiverr and selling to my own customers at my own prices!
If you have opened up your gig(store front) on Fiverr but getting no/poor sales, I can teach you how to produce doodle videos and start making massive sales in a matter of days from Fiverr.

The service is currently in very high demand with by internet marketers and Fiverr sellers have an average of 5-50 orders on queue!
If you want to see a few samples I produced by myself, hop in to my blog at http://whiteboard-animation-video-service./.

You will be so busy making money from creating these videos that you will almost forget your name!
If you want me to train you can pm me.

Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by ojuola1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
ojuola1: Whiteboard animations or doodle videos have been proven by internet marketers
to increase optin rates to about 80% and retain audience much better than traditional videos!

The truth is that people are getting tired of reading long strings of words/texts on your website.
They prefer watching it to reading it! You will do better telling your story with simple animation videos.

I have used my skill in video animation production to scoop up over $200 in 2 weeks on the popular micro job site called Fiverr.com.
I general sell 1 -3 minute animation videos from $5-$85 which is only 20 min - 1 hour of enjoyable work.

Now I have taken my work out of Fiverr and selling to my own customers at my own prices!
If you have opened up your gig(store front) on Fiverr but getting no/poor sales, I can teach you how to produce doodle videos and start making massive sales in a matter of days from Fiverr.

The service is currently in very high demand with by internet marketers and Fiverr sellers have an average of 5-50 orders on queue!
If you want to see a few samples I produced by myself, hop in to my blog at http://whiteboard-animation-video-service./.

You will be so busy making money from creating these videos that you will almost forget your name!
If you want me to train you call me on 2348068697770 to make arrangement.
Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by ojuola1(f): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
ojuola1: Whiteboard animations or doodle videos have been proven by internet marketers

Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by ojuola1(f): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2013

Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by ojuola1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
You can now apply for training.
Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Apply??

How do I apply
Re: Learn Animation Video Production - I Make Over $200 In 2 Weeks From It On Fiverr by MarVeL20(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
Hi.
I noticed most buyers now request for voice over, usually British or USA Accent, from seller.
How are you able to get the voice over for these whiteboard animation?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

International Business Loans Made Easy (minimum Loan Is Usd$1m) / Agewell Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules Is Available Now In Nigeria / I Need Atm Thermal Paper Importers Urgentlllly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.