Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

In Need Of Land In Abuja - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Land In Abuja (2055 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Aba? / Another 3 Plots Of Land In Ogombo Greenland Estate Ajah @ 1.7m Par Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Land In Abuja by Larrynbm: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2008
I am Need of a Resdential land in any of these satelite towns Abuja Lugbe, Kuje,Kuruduma (AIT Hill) any one who has or can get one preferable 1000sqm should contact on 08037035439 larrynbm@gmail.com
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by abujabooks(f): 11:39am On Jul 17, 2008
Contact Hakir.
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by Larrynbm: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
hw do i contant Hakir
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by hakir(m): 4:35pm On Jul 17, 2008
@ abujabooks

thanks for the encouragement and i would love to chat with u someday.

@larrynbm

1100m2 @ kuchiako area kuje c of o - 2m net

620m2 @ kubwa by army post service housing estate c of o - 1m

3000m2 @ lugbe -7m

i cant recall all off hand now pls mail me on onivehu2000@yahoo.com

or call 08069585568

thanks

hakir
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by okuomose3(m): 5:03am On Jul 20, 2008
How can I open a new topic please? I need a 2/3 brms apartment in lagos to rent price 150 - 250,000PA or even a land price below 3m or a house to buy price around 6m and I have to open my topic and let people send me their listings.
Please direct me on how to open a new topic. okuomose3@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by hakir(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2008
@ okuomose3

i got ur mail and will get back to u soon. and to open a new topic in nairaland, after login in ur account click on the property page and on the upper right section u will see NEW TOPIC just click on it and u are on.
Re: In Need Of Land In Abuja by baytosin: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2013
LANDS UNDER GOVERNMENT ACQUISITION AND COMMITTED LANDS.

A Land under Government acquisition is a land acquired by the Government for its own specific use and there are plans for these lands in the nearest future depending on what the Government intends to do with the land. These lands have been acquired for years by the government and its at the Government’s discretion to release those lands to people or not depending on if they need to use the lands for a specific purpose or not and if the release of those acquired lands to the people will not disrupt any regional or urban planning regulation and the Government can cover eye to that Land.
Meanwhile a Committed Land is a land the Government already has Plans for and nothing in this life will make the Government alter its mind to give up that land. Such lands include lands earmarked for Government estates, Roads, Government Schemes etc. In fact if you buy a land in a committed Area, You’re on your own because they will never approve the papers and if you build a property there, it will most certainly be demolished
So because of these problems land owners who bought lands illegally from The Dreaded Omoniles under Government Acquisition, the Lagos /Ogun state Government decided to take an Inventory of all unlawful structures erected in areas under Government acquisition and endorsed a decision that all prohibited structures erected on Land under Government acquisition which were not blocking roads, drainage and not located in Committed Areas should have the opportunity to process their papers and be granted building plan approvals and also assist the Government to provide for more housing developments for low income earners. This decision of approving the processing of getting their papers in Lands under Government acquisition gave birth to the process of Ratification and Regularization of owning lands within none committed Government Acquisition.
Today it is now known as Ratification in Ogun State and Regularization officially at Alausa instead of Ratification and Regularization is a process whereby illegal owners of lands in places Under Government acquisition that are not committed lands are given the opportunity to obtain a legal title to the land encroached or trespassed upon from the State Government.
To simplify it, it means the process of allocating Government Land to someone who had previously occupied landed property without lawful authority from the State Government but it is subject to 7 Conditions:
1. That the property must not be situated in a Government Scheme, Estate or Committed area
2. The Property must be situated within an Area that conforms to Urban and Regional Planning Regulations and Standard of the State.
3. The Appropriate Set back of the Land must be observed.
4. The Appropriate distances from drainages, Canals, NNPC pipelines, Gas Pipelines, NEPA transformers, High Tension Wires, Water Pipelines and other restrictions lay down by the Physical Planning and Town Planning.
5. The land must not fall on road Alignment
6. The land must not fall within a Committed Government Area
7. The Land must fall within the Permitted Ratification/Regularization Areas
These days it has been extended to areas without development schemes/layout plans and areas without Unplanned Developments. Example of such areas include: Okota, Ketu, Ikorodu, Badagry etc. in Lagos suburbs area in ogun state such area like Mowe, Ibafo Arepo and Environ.
So if you have bought a land that runs afoul of these 7 Conditions You have yourself to blame because you refused to do a proper Land Search and Your land will either be revoked or the House on it will most certainly be demolished.
The Procedure for Regularization or Ratification of Title
(Important Notice) If your land is under Government Acquisition, you must do a survey plan and take it to the Surveyor General’s office to chart it to know if it is under Government Acquisition to know if it falls under the lands that can be ratified. If you haven’t done so please do so to know your land status.
So the Procedure to ratify your land includes thus:
1. The Applicant submits an application for processing to the Directorate of Land Regularization under the Ministry of Land also known as the DLR.
2. The DLR will chart the Survey plan and thereafter carry out a physical site inspection of the Land
3. If the Report of the Site Inspection is approved, the DLR processes the file further by raising a demand Notice for payment for land charges.
4. upon payment of land charges by the Application (evidenced by the Treasury Receipt) the DLR Prepares the Letter of Allocation (Including the C of O) and forwards the Letter of Allocation to the Executive Secretary Land Use and Allocation Directorate for endorsement. The Letter of Allocation is thereafter released to the applicant.
5. The Applicant’s file containing the C/O is sent through the Permanent Secretary to the Honourable Commissioner for Land for Execution and after it has been executed the C/O is processed for Stamp Duty and Registration and released to the Applicant by the Honourable Commissioner for Lands.

Below are the Documents and Requirements of the Applicant for the Ratification/Regularization of His Land

1. A Covering letter by the Agent or person filing the application for Regularization must accompany the Application and must contain all the personal details of the Applicant.
2. A duly completed application form to be sworn to before a magistrate or notary public duly signed and dated.
3. Submit 4 Passport sized Photographs of the Applicant
4. Land Information Certificate
5. Photocopy of Purchase Receipt duly stamped
6. N100, 000 Current Special Development Levy
7. Tax Clearance Certificate
8. Sketch Map of the Site Location
9. Original Survey Plan (Which must have the Consent to Survey Number and Stamp
10. Photograph of the Property
11. One Original Copy of the Deed of Assignment
12. Administration Fee: N4000

Finally don’t forget to add Brown Envelope or Egunje oooo! Unless your file go just collect Dust tire for Room 1 grin
P: S: Finally Note of Warning. Lands in Lekki/ Ajah/ Epe that are Under Government Acquisition will not be Regularized for now because there is a Suspension of Ratification of Lands there by the Lagos state Government and they are not giving any land there Approval, documents or C/O
fOR MORE INFO PLEASE CALL:07031929540

(1) (Reply)

List Of Filling Stations For Lease And Sale. / 3 Units Of Serviced Terrace Apartments. 4bedrm For Sale. / 5bedroom Duplex @ Emina Crescent For Rent 4m Per Annual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.