Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" (653 Views)

A Thread For Funny Pix / A Thread For Funny Nollywood Subtitle Gbagaun / A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" by badoooo(m): 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2013
Lets pile up the fun, if you have any joke both weird, adult, akpos, etc. you can drop them here as far as you own the joke.no copy and paste, just roll it out.
N/B = it must be new, as in no other person have heard about it

I'll start with mine,though its a bit lengthy

Am a young boy that loves swagg. I love wearing unique cloths ranging from armani tops to specially blend natives. On a faithfull sunday as usual there was no power supply. No way to press my cloths i need to wear the wromple and colour faded top to church, i was feeling ashamed of my personality. All of a sudden a friend of mine who has known me with the way i dress was suprised and ask "nigga see the kind cloth you they wear? Where your swagg dey sef? guess my reply

I SOLD IT ON OLX(WHERE BUYERS MEET SELLERS)
Re: A Thread For "Self Made Joke(s)" by Zumarocket(f): 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
dry joke

(1) (Reply)

How Many Faces Do You See (image Trick) / { For The One’s Who Want To Be A Parent In Future } / Ofego How World Cup Final Became Important Than This Man's Loved One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.