Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? (1276 Views)

SQL STUFF Function Equivalent For Microsoft Access Database (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by thenabster(m): 4:47am On Nov 03, 2013
I have known about iHub in Kenya for some time now and I really love their center. It's as good as what you'll find in the Silicon Valley and normal Kenyans can build cools startups or learn how to code. Anyway, I was wondering if there was an equivalent of iHub in Nigeria. A place as huge as Nigeria with all the coders there are, it would be a shame there isn't a coding community center like iHub in a big city like Lagos.
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by Ajibel(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2013
CcHub undecided
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by thenabster(m): 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ajibel: CcHub undecided

Ohh yeah I found that out later. That looks cool. Have you been there? How is it over there?
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by Ajibel(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
thenabster:

Ohh yeah I found that out later. That looks cool. Have you been there? How is it over there?

Yup, i've been there buh for a brief moment, was told to return buh i didnt then undecided
i didnt get the opportunity to explore the place buh i think i like the little i saw
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by webguru(m): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2013
CC Hub is a great place
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by katunj: 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
CCHUB! if I hear!! all they've got is mouth, is it not the same cchub that is handling the mtn developer challenge app store, try download app from that site and see the stress you will go through to download just one app, I have sent more than five mails to them informing them on the need to reduce the process customers go through b4 downloading an app. I guess they are trying to check multiple download from a single device, but with javascript the IMEI of device can be extracted( almighty cchub developer should no this naa ) that will cut all the filling of form, then wait to receive activation pin(sometime it might not even come), then you sign in and now download. Abeg cchub na mouth them get joor. Let them show me one app that came from cchub that can boast of 10000 download. Let start from there.
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by Kennyinusa(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
katunj: CCHUB! if I hear!! all they've got is mouth, is it not the same cchub that is handling the mtn developer challenge app store, try download app from that site and see the stress you will go through to download just one app, I have sent more than five mails to them informing them on the need to reduce the process customers go through b4 downloading an app. I guess they are trying to check multiple download from a single device, but with javascript the IMEI of device can be extracted( almighty cchub developer should no this naa ) that will cut all the filling of form, then wait to receive activation pin(sometime it might not even come), then you sign in and now download. Abeg cchub na mouth them get joor. Let them show me one app that came from cchub that can boast of 10000 download. Let start from there.
guy stop assuming. Ask questions and u would be just fine.
CcHub is really a great place. They didn't development or design nextapps.mtnonline.com. MTN Nigeria is solely responsible for the Nextapps developer challenge and all they are doing is just to help as they understand the market and the ecosystems.
Don't paint my CcHUB in a bad light. Pls and pls......
Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by katunj: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2013
Kennyinusa:
guy stop assuming. Ask questions and u would be just fine.
CcHub is really a great place. They didn't development or design nextapps.mtnonline.com. MTN Nigeria is solely responsible for the Nextapps developer challenge and all they are doing is just to help as they understand the market and the ecosystems.
Don't paint my CcHUB in a bad light. Pls and pls......

Seriously I should ask questions? But I asked one at the end of my last post, did you not see it? Please that question is begging for an answer.
Let me share with you screen shorts of emails that I sent to YOUR CCHUB and there response to every mail I sent to them.
I think you are the one that need to ask because you don't know.

Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by katunj: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Please take note of the statement " we noticed this earlier " in the last screen short, it means your cchub knew about the problem and still went ahead to deploy. *SMH* for YOUR CCHUB

Re: Is There An Equivalent To Ihub On Nigeria? by katunj: 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
I believe you can now see that your cchub design, develop and deployed the nextapps.mtnonline.com website, and they can't track device to curb multiple downloads by single device, rather they asked me to implore my customer(can you imagine ) to go through there long and needles verification, see am losing at least 50 downloads everyday due to this your cchub deployed app store.

NB: See the screen short below the orange line are people trying to download my app and do not have the patience. And the light blue line are people that actually downloaded it not minding the long and needles verification process.

(1) (Reply)

JavaScript Conquered The Web. Now It's Taking Over The Desktop / Please Guys Is There Any Php Or Javascript Whatsapp Group I Can Join? / Earn Extra Cash In Paying Peer2peer Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.