Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

6 Nairaland Moments! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 6 Nairaland Moments! (732 Views)

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / Share Your Most Embarassing Moments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2013
1 . That moment when you log in to Nairaland and you scan through all the topics in front-page but nothing catches your interest!

2 . That moment you thought you made a good comment, but instead of getting the LIKES , people start quoting your comment and rain inventive on you. Lol.

3 . That time you write almost a page full of comment and another person quotes you, then leaves the all-time depressing comment " what is this one saying? " .

4 . This one is for the LIKE worshippers .
That moment when you request for people to click the 'like' button and no one does! Choi!!!

5 . That moment when you want to click on a post with pictures and it opens half way because your MB just finished!

6 . This is for the FTC crew.
That moment you rush to make a comment hoping to be the 1st to comment, but you find out the same topic by another Op made it to front page! Hahaha .

Add any I haven't mentioned.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Emmyk(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2013
That moment you are correcting someone's grammar, but what you've written yourself is worse cheesycheesy

That moment you are seeking for attention, but nobody is noticing you. cheesycheesy

That moment when you did not log in to nairaland for like 5days, then you login afterward, went to search your name at the "local search", and discovered that nobody mentioned your name in the last 5days when you were just thinking you have heard enough LIKES on your posts to make you NL celeb, so you feel depressed cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by iluvweed(m): 11:42am On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 11:52am On Nov 03, 2013
That moment you made a wrong statement and people dish out corrections , but you are to ashamed to accept the correction.
Instead , you stick to it to the end, returning insults for insults.

1 Like

Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Danhumprey: 11:53am On Nov 03, 2013
So true. cheesy

I don't know if there are other people who experience this: That moment when you have type a long comment,and then click the 'Submit' button,only for you to recieve an annoying message," Sorry,an error occur. Go back". angry

Seun,why does this happen? undecided
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2013
This particular moment when you I think I got a great topic and I found out it has been thrashed on Nairaland before!

*faints*

https://www.nairaland.com/1355819/nairaland-moments-emmysenior
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: So true. cheesy

I don't know if there are other people who experience this: That moment when you have type a long comment,and then click the 'Submit' button,only for you to recieve an annoying message," Sorry,an error occur. Go back". angry

Seun,why does this happen? undecided
Spot on Dan.
Most times I just walk away. I end up not posting on such topic again.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Atk01(f): 12:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
That moment when you create a topic, and get 659 views and only 2 comments.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Danhumprey: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
jeffizy: Spot on Dan.
Most times I just walk away. I end up not posting on such topic again.
Oh! So,I'm not alone after all. Most,I try to ignore the topic,but the urge to drop a comment won't let me be. So,I go through the stress or retyping again,though not a full version as the other.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Danhumprey: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Atk 01: That moment when you create a topic, and get 659 views and only 2 comments.
Lol. You must have experienced that time and again,abi? cheesy
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
Atk 01: That moment when you create a topic, and get 659 views and only 2 comments.
Ooooh! I feel you Atk. You break your bzy schedule to keep checking for comments. Lol.
At the end you start quoting your own topic just to put it back on top of the pile.
Lol.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Atk01(f): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy It can be very painful, especially when you are certain the topic will be a hit!
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by RoyalRoy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
That awkward moment when a topic has 20 comments is closed and the same topic with just 4 comments is left open.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa(f): 12:41pm
onstelly:
Nne biko chris ngige is not from
uke, he is from alor

He is from Idemili south and Uke is
north, so what?
Them no be brothers?
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
^^^^ That is just a typical example of not accepting corrections.
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
The moment when you want to reply or quote a post and it says "sorry you can't do this right now. Try again later". angry
Means you have been banned. angry
Re: 6 Nairaland Moments! by jeffizy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
berem: The moment when you want to reply or quote a post and it says "sorry you can't do this right now. Try again later". angry
Means you have been banned. angry

Lol.
Haven't experienced that before, but I'm not hoping to.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas In The City Vs Christmas In The Village Which Is More Fun / MUST READ: My Encounter At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Football Bettor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.