Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Should Churches In Nigeria Pay Tax ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Churches In Nigeria Pay Tax ? (399 Views)

Should Churches And Mosque Be Made To Pay Tax To Boost Nigeria's Economy? / Should Pastors In Nigeria Pay Tax? / Should Churches Join A Pregnant Woman To A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Churches In Nigeria Pay Tax ? by Elisean(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
It's no more a fresh News that most pastors in Nigeria are known for extorting money especially from their members and they don't give back to the society, I mean giving back doesn't mean one has to pay exorbitantly to have that thing....... This pastors buy expensive toys while there are members in his church who needs one help or the another,I'm not saying that they shouldn't get this luxuries but they should give back to the society without having to give them a huge bill .... I know it's not everyone who will understand this, because I know this is quite outlandish except for those who understands such situation that "Some " pastors shouldn't be greedy...... In my own opinion.. I think churches shouldn't pay tax no matter how genuine the church is #Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Is The Church Equivalent To God? / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th 0f November 2013 / Daily Manna Feeding On His Word Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.