Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Peter Okoye Shares Photos Of Lavi$hly Styled Dinning & Sitting Room In Rivers St - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Shares Photos Of Lavi$hly Styled Dinning & Sitting Room In Rivers St (682 Views)

Peter Okoye Shares Photo Collage Of Himself Making Different Faces / Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Photos Of Lavi$hly Styled Dinning & Sitting Room In Rivers St by 360naija: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Music duo, Peter and Paul Okoye, P Square attended First Lady patience Jonathan’s mothers burial in Okrika, Rivers State sometime last week.

The duo had time to visit the home of a top government official name witheld and they sure loved what they saw. They posted the photos below
- See more at: http://360naija.com/news-economics-politics/news/peter-okoye-shares-photos-of-lavihly-styled-dinning-sitting-room-in-rivers-state/#.UnY18Wfhc88

Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photos Of Lavi$hly Styled Dinning & Sitting Room In Rivers St by EagleNest(m): 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
Jesus Christ! Sofa laced with gold...hmn.
Re: Peter Okoye Shares Photos Of Lavi$hly Styled Dinning & Sitting Room In Rivers St by Ovems(f): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Naija, land of milk and honey. Just know how to tap it and you are good to go. Lots of silent billonaires in this country.I love my country. Proudly naija, as for me, I'm going nowhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pa Kasumu’s Colleagues At War Over N600,000 Donation As Actor Battles To Survive / I Want To Be A Pastor - Timaya / "I Dated Someone With A Negative Record, And It Affected Me' - Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.