Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

This Is How Church Service Might Look Like In The Next 10-20 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is How Church Service Might Look Like In The Next 10-20 Years (873 Views)

Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo) / 8 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Church Service Might Look Like In The Next 10-20 Years by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
We just left leadership training programme and we were being taught many things ...i noticed something and i think we should know...

Praises,if Worror will be 'Ariya!Ariya'

worship will be sang to please the crowd....

Bible reading:When bible wants to be read in church pastor will say 'Swipe' your bible to....

Offering will be done through POS

No lady will have his her hair covered...and all lady will be on trousers

Guys both ministers will be strictly on pencil trousers,Body hugs

Pastors preaching will be tweeted and will be opened in the church screens where everyone can see....of which when people likes the whole church will know....And it will help pastor knows people's feeling concerning his preaching...

How to Call for new comers:If you know you are with a hardcopy of the bible or you,as a lady is putting on trousers or you have not liked pastors post please stand on your feet we will like to know you better,you are welcome to our church

Holy kisses will be resusticated

#imagining ....will it make any sense
Re: This Is How Church Service Might Look Like In The Next 10-20 Years by Nobody: 4:58am On Nov 04, 2013
316 views? Wow
Re: This Is How Church Service Might Look Like In The Next 10-20 Years by SalC: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2013
@Divepen Are you serious about this or is it a joke?

(1) (Reply)

40-foot Jesus Statue Erected In War-torn Syria / Why Many Americans Prefer Their Sundays Segregated - CNN / I'm A Muslim And I Love Jesus!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.